Final Big Boss Guess - **POSSIBLE SPOLIER**

I really doubt that final boss is going to be playable. Liu Kang is playable... I had thought about Fujin before... If not Reiko. I really want Fujin to be playable, if he really is in the game (which i think he is)

I would be okay with anyone that's not Liu Kang as a boss, but imo Raiden is more likely to snap than Fujin. That Orderrealm Kamidagger isn't going to let him off that easy.

Well according to a poster on MKOnline, in the Polish Magazine; CD-Action, it is confirmed that Kabal makes an appearance as a modification in the living towers mode, similar to Rain and Cyrax. It also mentions another modification giving the description that after the god of wind Fujin died, the elements went wild + they think Fujin may be the big boss?

At this point who knows... for all we know it could just be Shinnok!

I think Fujin will be sub-boss undermind control of Shinnok and Shinnok being another sub-boss then Reiko being the ultimate final boss.

I still want Shang Tsung, but I know he's not gonna be the main boss even after creating a plausible theory on how it could happen.

I also stated at the very beginning of X, before Raiden was even revealed, that I also felt that Raiden would become some tormented Elder God after failing everyone and snapping to become evil. Unlikely but it would be cool to finally see him become evil.

Have a nice day!!!

I still want Shang Tsung, but I know he's not gonna be the main boss even after creating a plausible theory on how it could happen.

I also stated at the very beginning of X, before Raiden was even revealed, that I also felt that Raiden would become some tormented Elder God after failing everyone and snapping to become evil. Unlikely but it would be cool to finally see him become evil.

Have a nice day!!!

imagine if they merged fujin and raiden into one tormented being as a final boss

Could it be Reiko? He has a pretty significant role in the comics and we have yet to even see him in story mode.

Could it be Reiko? He has a pretty significant role in the comics and we have yet to even see him in story mode.

I could be. That'd definitely be a big suprise for all the non-comic readers to see him as the big boss, but a little too obvious for anyone who is reading them now. I'm telling ya, NRS is clever, they're going to throw something at us that isn't straight away obvious

I called Fujin as the boss a couple weeks ago. I really hope that's the case over Liu Kang.

There's also the possibility that Fujin is the unlockable character in MKX, given that I don't think that NRS would make a video and leak their "supposed" unlockable character like that.

There's also the possibility that Fujin is the unlockable character in MKX, given that I don't think that NRS would make a video and leak their "supposed" unlockable character like that.

Could be this also. We shall see! 19 more days!!
The boss is definitely not Liu Kang anymore given the trailer that just dropped

Lol Some of these guesses for final bosses are downright silly. Fujin as the last person you face in a Mortal Kombat game? C'mon, guys...

Guys lets stop over thinking it. The Final boss is Shinok.

NRS even said that we are going to see the final boss in the next trailer which was the "Cage family trailer"

Unless you want to count the statues which shows Baraka and Shang Tsung, the more likely choice is Shinok.

Guys lets stop over thinking it. The Final boss is Shinok.

NRS even said that we are going to see the final boss in the next trailer which was the "Cage family trailer"

Unless you want to count the statues which shows Baraka and Shang Tsung, the more likely choice is Shinok.

A playable final boss, though?
That would be a 1st in this new generation of MK games, since Deception (Gamecube).
If that's the case, then I hope that final boss Shinnok isn't as underwhelming as MK4 boss Shinnok.
Goro was harder to defeat in MK4 than Shinnok.

Lol Some of these guesses for final bosses are downright silly. Fujin as the last person you face in a Mortal Kombat game? C'mon, guys...

I don't really see how people guessing a plausible character for the end boss qualifies it being "silly."

I can see Fujin way more than Reiko, and I'm not that big for the end boss being Fujin.

A playable final boss, though?
That would be a 1st in this new generation of MK games, since Deception (Gamecube).
If that's the case, then I hope that final boss Shinnok isn't as underwhelming as MK4 boss Shinnok.
Goro was harder to defeat in MK4 than Shinnok.

Shinnok as the final boss was downright pathetic during the fourth game. Was hardly a challenge as you stated.

If anything, that is if he really is the end boss, have him turn into his demonic form that he did during Mythologies, then maybe he can finally redeem himself from that god awful debut.