Favorite Star Wars Movie Jedi Battles

Which Jedi Battle in Star Wars Movie was the Best?

• Episode 1: Qui-Gon Jin and Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Darth Maul

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Episode 2: Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker vs. Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus)

• Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Darth Vader

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Darth Vader vs. Luke Skywalker

• Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine (Darth Sidius)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
What's your favorite major jedi battle of all-times:

Episode 1: Qui-Gon Jin and Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Darth Maul
Episode 2: Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker vs. Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus)
Episode 3: Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader)
Episode 4: Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Darth Vader rematch
Episode 5: Darth Vader vs. Luke Skywalker
Episode 6: Luke Skywalker vs. Darth Vader and Emperor Palpatine (Darth Sidius)

Add new additions (only if the moderators can put these up there, I thanked them):
Episode 2: Yoda vs. Count Dooku
Episode 3: Yoda vs. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (Darth Sidius)

Please give good reasons along with it.

Last edited:
would have to go with the good ol palpatine/vadar/luke final battle second favourite would be with vadar vs obi wan on the death star that was just plain cool.

also missing from the list is yoda vs. sidious. my fav is obi-wan vs. anakin. it's the most visceral and visually exciting. the ones with luke seem to have more emotion but ep. 3's fights had the most going on.

Oh yeah! I forgot about that too. Let me see if I can add one more poll. If not, then please let the moderators fix it up. Thanks!

Really, I can't edit the voting posts, so any moderators, please put more of these in there:

Episode 2: Yoda vs. Count Dooku
Episode 3: Yoda vs. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine (Darth Sidius)

P.S.
Click on the link on my signature to check out the first two chapters of the story I wrote. Appreciate it.

Last edited:
Obi-Wan Kenobi vs. Anakin Skywalker (Darth Vader) lightsaber fight, that entire fight was so intense, I saw it in theater's and I was blown away!!

after all the retarded, head-spinning CGI and intense Kenobi/Skywalker fight, I must say the best is the confrontation of vader/skywalker/palpatine. biggest geek moment ever.

I can't go past the Palpatine/Vadar V Luke fight. A fitting conclusion to the original trilogy and really well paced and thought out. After that, I liked watching Yoda fight, yeah, fun.