Favorite Movie

JSOOGES said:
I really just wanted to kill Winona Ryder....

Agreed.

I thought she was so out of place in Alien Resurrection. Some of her lines really made me want to laugh. In my opinion, she just didn't belong in the movie at all.

Although one of my favourite scenes is where they find out that Call (wr) is a machine :lol:

a41.jpg

Either that, or she's hanging her head in shame due to the fact she can't act for shit!

a42.jpg

Obviously she is, Sigourney. You must've missed the telltale marks. Oils stains on the floor where she's walked. And that bad burning smell, like an electrical fire. Whoops, another blown circuit, Call, baby.

a43.jpg

EEEEwwww!! No prizes given for guessing what that looks like :shock:

a44.jpg

Love this guys sense of humour. Laugh it up, Ditz. You're about to become Poppa to a freak.

a45.jpg

Jonnahs facial expression says it all. But one can't help but guess what Call is thinking at this moment.

a46.jpg

Yeah you can talk, buddy. You wouldn't even get that much.

a47.jpg

And finally, what Winona Ryder really said during an out take. She's even crying about it :lol:

hahah that one photo looks like she is getting nailed by that one dude. Gahh she is such a bad actor. It's actually quite funny about how bad she is.

JSOOGES said:
hahah that one photo looks like she is getting nailed by that one dude. Gahh she is such a bad actor. It's actually quite funny about how bad she is.

Lol, I know, she sucked bigtime. Hell, I was worried that my post was too suggestive and it would get deleted? :lol:

ChiefThunder said:
JSOOGES said:

Lol, I know, she sucked bigtime. Hell, I was worried that my post was too suggestive and it would get deleted? :lol:

No man, I wouldn't do that. Hell, I found it quite interesting and amusing. Heheh

My favorite movies.....

Kill Bill vol. 1 and 2

Dawn of the Dead

Land of the Dead

From Dusk 'till Dawn

The Exorcist

The Immortal King said:
any1 seen "the burbs" man that movie rocked!

Oh hell yes!

I like that movie, but it's hard to get here on DVD :?

Been ages since I watched it though.

The Magician (weird movie :shock: )

ChiefThunder said:
The Immortal King said:
any1 seen "the burbs" man that movie rocked!

Oh hell yes!

I like that movie, but it's hard to get here on DVD :?

Been ages since I watched it though.

The Magician (weird movie :shock: )
the burbs was 1 of ma fav movies growin up, along with willow. u seen that with the dwarves? good flic man :lol: and agreed!! magician is weird!!

The Immortal King said:
willow. u seen that with the dwarves? good flic man :lol: and agreed!! magician is weird!!

I have Willow on DVD, and I love it!

When Val Kilmer says "There's a Pec here with an acorn pointed at me"

Priceless! :lol:

Braveheart.

ChiefThunder said:
The Immortal King said:
willow. u seen that with the dwarves? good flic man :lol: and agreed!! magician is weird!!

I have Willow on DVD, and I love it!

When Val Kilmer says "There's a Pec here with an acorn pointed at me"

Priceless! :lol:

Braveheart.

:lol: :lol: yeah that bit was great! :lol:

Braveheart!? hope thats not a scottish jibe aimed at me! :x :lol:

Teen wolf

I thought Citizen Kane ruled. I just saw Pulp Fiction and One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest and now think they are the shizzle.