Fallout 4 official trailer..........

Also is there any other reliable means of getting ammo besides buying it? I just used up almost all of my fuel cell ammo and I don't know how to get more easily, and it's pretty expensive at the Diamond City market.
There is a glitch that someone found that lets you purchase all of a vendors inventory and not spend a single cap. I have not tried it myself, but you can find it on youtube.

I might just do it for Fusion Cells as I really don't want to go synth hunting.

Apparently you're able to have Paladin Danse as a companion? I completed his missions but I'm not able to have him as a companion :|

Don't fvck with that General Atomics shopping place until you ballin' enough, word of advice...
Pfft. You haven't seen Quincy Ruins. Went there as a level 53 on Hard and it was really difficult to clear. I ended up clearing speech gates with the dude at General Atomics.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

I ended up killing everything at General Atomics since when I talked to the Director he tried to kill me when I wasn't the supervisor or whatever.

Thank God the game quicksands at every waking moment.
9c1d1185a1b230ca8d872762d7a882e0.jpg

I really wish the story was as black and white as it was in the past 2 games. I've no idea how to morally progress in the game right now. Every side seems justified in it's own way (except the Brotherhood. They aren't the same heroes they were without Elder Lyons :cry:)

I really wish the story was as black and white as it was in the past 2 games. I've no idea how to morally progress in the game right now. Every side seems justified in it's own way (except the Brotherhood. They aren't the same heroes they were without Elder Lyons :cry:)
Yep. The game forced me to betray people I got to know and like.

Sucks. You're usually able to bypass these sort of things with Speech checks. Ultimately, I'm going to side with the Synths. But I wish it didn't lead to what it has to lead to.

Sucks. You're usually able to bypass these sort of things with Speech checks. Ultimately, I'm going to side with the Synths. But I wish it didn't lead to what it has to lead to.
I chose railroad. I wouldve chosen HoS but they're such A-holes in this game. There were people there that I really liked though like Brandis and it made picking sides really tough.

Got an explosive round combat rifle from a Legendary Super mutant Primus. That gun and Spray and Pray are now my favourite guns.

I can't stand the new weapon drop system. It really devalues Unique Weapons, which were a massive part of the anticipation that exploration gave you in the other games.

For anyone struggling to get aluminum, I've found probably the best way right now.
You need 6 Charisma and both ranks of the Local Leader perk and 5 Intelligence and only the first of Scrapper.

Build a weapons merchant in your settlement (the more the better, though even 1 will get around 180 Aluminum). Go to them and preform the barter glitch seen here and buy every weapon they have. Then scrap them at the Weapon Bench for all the aluminum you could ever need.

X-01 armor is insane. I just took 2 Suicide Mutant explosions simultaneously and lived (barely)

God damn it... why did this have to be the Fallout I decide I wanna do a Brotherhood playthrough? :cry:

Even the Legion wasn't this conflicting...

deathclaws are really not as bad as they were in the previous fallout (especially if you have the power armor) damn shame since they look soooo much better in this like legit mutated reptiles they are supposed to be and not seemingly missplaced demons

God damn it... why did this have to be the Fallout I decide I wanna do a Brotherhood playthrough? :cry:

Even the Legion wasn't this conflicting...

you too eh?

so any one see the liberyt prime vs everything mod video