Does anyone know where those combo videos are of all the characters?

artofgarduno

Hey guys im trying to find the combo videos that the one guy made for every character. does anyone know where they are?

does anyone know where the guy posted videos of all the characters combo videos, it was here but I cant find it now.

Thankf for the video but this is not it. Im talking about the guy that posted numerous combos for each characters and how to perform them.

check critical-bits on youtube, tylerlantern, or CHECK4900. they have pretty decent combos

I dont really watch check combos anymore. He does most of them on Sheeva and because of her large hit box most of them wont work on any normal size character and he uses more than three bars on some of his combos

I dont really watch check combos anymore. He does most of them on Sheeva and because of her large hit box most of them wont work on any normal size character and he uses more than three bars on some of his combos

People say he also steals TylerLantern's combos...

People say he also steals TylerLantern's combos...

That to. At one point there were best friends then check said tyler lied and that he boost subs... Lol how can you boost subs get a machinima contract then eveyone of your videos get at least 1,000+ Views? Plus anyone can have inactive subs.

That to. At one point there were best friends then check said tyler lied and that he boost subs... Lol how can you boost subs get a machinima contract then eveyone of your videos get at least 1,000+ Views? Plus anyone can have inactive subs.

One word: jealousy