Does any sad songs ever remind you of something?

Every doom metal song makes me feel like crying but this one,its kinda diffrent its called my wine in silence
<embed src='http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=488832&contentType=3' loop='false' quality='high' bgcolor='ffffff' width='360' height='350' name='audio_player_mp3' align='middle' allowScriptAccess='sameDomain' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer'>

:cry:

Nothing else matter- Metallica. My first girlfriend died of Cystic Fibrosis when she was 10 (i was 10 aswell) it just reminds me of her.

i dont know about sad, but if i play some old korn or bif naked it reminds me of the time i worked at walmart. i used to play it on the way there.

and if i play incubus, it reminds me of when i worked at chrysler. cos i played it when i drove there.

funny thing is it only took me like 4 minutes to drive to either place....so i only had time for 1 song.

Red Red Wine by Ub40

remembers when i used to go out with my gf but this is the sad part she died last weekof a horrible car accident

Goraka said:
28 Days' "Song for Jasmine". The first girl I ever loved was called Jasmine, and now although I hate her for what she did to me (long story that I don't particularly want to tell, but it ended with me being victorious in typical american teen-movie kind of way), I blamed myself for what happend with us, and at the time this song was very hard to listen to. I know the singer's daughter is called Jasmine, and she provides the inspiration for this particular song, but some of the lines really hit home with me, for instance:

I look into your eyes, and i see
i see a part of me
you're better than i'd ever hoped you be
and when you smile you light the room
you love me, and you make it clear
i wonder what i did to deserve
to have you near

Sorry i had to go away
no please don't misconstrue
i just hope you'll understand one day
the hardest part was leaving you

You know that last december
i wanted to be with you
i know that i should have been there too
for you
you might be the only one i love
it makes me choke up choke up

You can see where I'm coming from, right?
Holy, holy, sweet holy Jesus, Goraka.
You don't know how close that hits me. I was dating a girl named Jazmin and she left me because of some shit I'd rather not talk about, and, like you, I would rather not talk about it. Wow, did not see that coming.
Anyways, there's another song that makes me sad. It's Now or Never by Elvis Presley, it actually makes me sad because it makes me think of this girl that I'm dying to talk to, yet I always lose the balls to do so when she's near, the thing that really makes me sad is that the school year is ending soon, and I don't know how I'm going to make it through 3 months without her around.

a lesson you'll learn later in life is to not bother being scared to talk to girls. The worst thing they can do is say no, and if they do that they obviously aren't the one for you anyway. Sure it hurts being let down, but it's better than not knowing.