Did Gamespot leak Soyna?

it all makes sense now... y'know how cassie looks n all

lolololololololololllllllllll :))))))))))))))

She does look a bit manly, perhaps it's actually Johnny... :p

LOL i was about to say it. If Sonya dies, he must be father and mother for Cassie.

tumblr_lo3qquTJls1qa8muv_zpsmdpsky28.gif

You guys are merciless about faces, holy crap. There's no denying that the MK9 one was very masculine, but we can't even see this one's jaw at all (huge part of what made the MK9 one shit) and you're already calling it things that on other forums I frequent would get you banned faster than you could blink. I'd reserve judgment until we had a high-rez image.

And not every female character has to be drop dead gorgeous besides.

I want to see what some of their girlfriends look like since they are so adamant about having women in video games with very very feminine features .

"So and so isnt pretty enough"....

Well she's still prettier than your girl in real life lol..seriously we all need to chill about the faces..you have a right to criticize your favorite game but good god..

"I AM the flashing lights and special effects."

You guys are merciless about faces, holy crap. There's no denying that the MK9 one was very masculine, but we can't even see this one's jaw at all (huge part of what made the MK9 one shit) and you're already calling it things that on other forums I frequent would get you banned faster than you could blink. I'd reserve judgment until we had a high-rez image.

And not every female character has to be drop dead gorgeous besides.

Agreed.
I wish that I had "Thanks" to give for this.

Looking from here, I liked.

Sonya is a military, she is a serious woman.

And I think she may be a little bit older.

I liked so far.