Cyrax Thread - "Safeties Disabled; Combat Mode Engaged!"

Hello! I love cyrax mk3 costume he is one of my favorites in MK. I have a question, Did cyrax get the bomb trap only with mk3 costume or it is a glitch from the game? i really want to now and I can find no answer in the web.

Hello! I love cyrax mk3 costume he is one of my favorites in MK. I have a question, Did cyrax get the bomb trap only with mk3 costume or it is a glitch from the game? i really want to now and I can find no answer in the web.

there is no more bombtrap so there is no cause for concern

I believe somebody in TestYourMight found a bomb trap for Cyborg Cyrax. Y'all might want to check it out.

I left cyrax for kano now :) I already mastered cyrax but its time to move on to another character and get better. Cyrax will always be in my heart

I left cyrax for kano now :) I already mastered cyrax but its time to move on to another character and get better. Cyrax will always be in my heart

After I mastered Cyrax I've been venturing off a bit more. I pretty much only use him when I have to play at my very best against good players. But lately I've been using Sub-Zero, Kabal, and Skarlet.

lol UMK3 has the bomb trap lmfao awsomeness

Is it weird that I play cyrax and dislike the bomb trap? I mean I can create a situation where my opponent would have to decide quick to either get hit by a bomb or not or to wake up attack or not, but even when the bomb trap worked I never used it. Just think its garbage. I can do upwards of 50% with out it..

Is it weird that I play cyrax and dislike the bomb trap? I mean I can create a situation where my opponent would have to decide quick to either get hit by a bomb or not or to wake up attack or not, but even when the bomb trap worked I never used it. Just think its garbage. I can do upwards of 50% with out it..

yeah I think the bomb trap is a double edge sword, its dope, but also cheesy. I've gotten used to not even using it anymore and still wrecking online. It's just funny how it is still in there, altho it can't be used in tournies but online ppl are going to still use it.

Also quick question does UMK3 Cyrax's net not come out consistently, like you can't shoot one after another as effectively as the costume 1?

yeah I think the bomb trap is a double edge sword, its dope, but also cheesy. I've gotten used to not even using it anymore and still wrecking online. It's just funny how it is still in there, altho it can't be used in tournies but online ppl are going to still use it.

Also quick question does UMK3 Cyrax's net not come out consistently, like you can't shoot one after another as effectively as the costume 1?

Finally someone that aggrees with me :p cyraxs beast. And yo check this out. The reason umk3 cyraxs net doesn't come out as consistantly is cause it was made before the patch for the bomb trap (which is why in that outfit the bomb trap works) so ur basically playing cyrax pre patch in a post patched setting :p
As proof of this check the trailer for the umk3 cyrax and sektor dlcs on youtube, cyrax is clearly protrayed doing a bomb trap :)

So I've been down with cyrax for 1hour @training just 4 fun ..and I think I'm going to use him a bit more now.

So far my Progress is: JP,33/21xxNet, NJP,Dash,B2,Dash,121xxAntiAir

and JP,12xxEXBomb,MidBomb,Uppercut,B2,Dash,121xxNothing (can't connect either AntiAir or the Ragdoll)

anytips?

whats Strings are Safe on Block?

Also what Xray Combos do use? ..for at least 50% otherwise they would be useless since the mentioned EXBomb combo above allrdy does (without connecting the ender) ~52%

Edit: Is BombTrap now completely removed? Or is it just "if u don't break/FastAttack(Reptiles Dash for example) it now ur going to eat tha Damage"?

And what do u use as AntiAir? (Except antair ~.~)

I was doing some reading on Test Your Might and apparently cyrax can still do his bomb trap, only with the MK3 costume though. I havent tried it yet but thats what people are saying in the cyrax thread over there

Did it a couple times against a friend & some online and came to these conclusions:
a. It works!!!
b. They pressed absolutely nothing, and let me do it so I could feel good about myself....
I doubt the latter of the two.

I love the new design on the MK3 cyrax. I can apreciate the dreads/cables, they remind me of tightly wrapped cables so they naturally dont flex and sway as much.

I can apreciate the dreads/cables, they remind me of tightly wrapped cables so they naturally dont flex and sway as much.

Thats one way looking at it or you can say the hair animation is utter crap. Both cyrax and sektors #1 costumes dread locks have a nice movement. I dont get why the MK3 costume dreadlocks cant be the same. Nevertheless, its nothing to lose sleep over, its all good im just stating my 0.02 cents

It's a valid argument...maybe Im in denial and just made that up in my own mind to help deal with the fact they dont have a free flowing movement...

anyone ever see how many hits they can get in practice mode in the corner with infinite meter spamming ex bomb? So far my record is 26 hits for 105%