Cyrax & Sektor MK3 Outfits Leaked/Hacked?

damn those two look good! I hope for a DLC pack that will include a classic costume for everyone :D

*Sigh* MK 2011 is going to be the most expensive game in history when DLC starts hitting. I wish they were patching the gameplay before working on this crap. These costumes are bad ass looking though. No doubt.

Do you understand how software release cycles work? Patching a console game is also very expensive and time consuming. They are working on DLC and also are looking to patch the game at the same time. They've been working on this DLC for a while actually but not all the issues being patched were known before release. As well I can promise you when the DLC comes it'll also come WITH A PATCH in order so this DLC content can be used online. I also doubt you'll see a patch come down before the DLC and THEN the DLC patch, it'll be all at the same time to save money and time.

SUPER BEAST!!!!! i will have that classic cyrax costume as soon as its released!
and for the record i have yet to see cyrax on the desert stage....i heard hes in there but yeah....no luck finding him....

I'm excited. I've begun to main Sektor, and I want to use an alt that isn't human form. This will be an insta-buy for me.

SO GLAD I GOT THIS GAME FOR 360!!!!!!!!! if they dont release any of the 4 hidden fighters or any of the klassic costumes for DLC... Its possible to easily hack your 360... awesome... thats a waaay better exclusive than what ps3 got... highly likely tho that the klassic costumes will be DLC... personally already have the Ermac, Scorp, Sub Zero, and my favorite Reptile classic skins and fatalities through leaked DLC so thats confirmation enough 4 me. (no way was I gonna pre order 4 diff copies) but too bad I cant get the 4 hidden fighters... klassic Reptile with ice and spear... cant **** wit dat... and shadow noob... hidden smoke n hidden jade... this game will be double as much fun as it is now with klassic content... costumes... fatalities... MORE secrets.... most def tho NEED these 2 costumes... they look beyond dope... new school graphics... klassic old school designs... hope they hit the net 4 early leak DLC soon.... 360 only... in the end I hope everyone gets them plus klassic fatalities 4 DLC...

SO GLAD I GOT THIS GAME FOR 360!!!!!!!!! if they dont release any of the 4 hidden fighters or any of the klassic costumes for DLC... Its possible to easily hack your 360... awesome... thats a waaay better exclusive than what ps3 got... highly likely tho that the klassic costumes will be DLC... personally already have the Ermac, Scorp, Sub Zero, and my favorite Reptile classic skins and fatalities through leaked DLC so thats confirmation enough 4 me. (no way was I gonna pre order 4 diff copies) but too bad I cant get the 4 hidden fighters... klassic Reptile with ice and spear... cant **** wit dat... and shadow noob... hidden smoke n hidden jade... this game will be double as much fun as it is now with klassic content... costumes... fatalities... MORE secrets.... most def tho NEED these 2 costumes... they look beyond dope... new school graphics... klassic old school designs... hope they hit the net 4 early leak DLC soon.... 360 only... in the end I hope everyone gets them plus klassic fatalities 4 DLC...

First: calm down
2 - I think you need a hacked xbox to unlock them ilegally and that means you cannot use online.
3 - They will be DLC, because in legal ways its impossible to get all the costumes and fatalities so they will be DLC, so everyone can get everything, thats obvious.
4 - Im pretty sure that they will be free, as Boon said they wont charge us for in-disc DLC.
5 - I have a PS3 version and im glad having an exclusive character, even if I had a 360 i wouldnt hack the costumes.

First: calm down
2 - I think you need a hacked xbox to unlock them ilegally and that means you cannot use online.
3 - They will be DLC, because in legal ways its impossible to get all the costumes and fatalities so they will be DLC, so everyone can get everything, thats obvious.
4 - Im pretty sure that they will be free, as Boon said they wont charge us for in-disc DLC.
5 - I have a PS3 version and im glad having an exclusive character, even if I had a 360 i wouldnt hack the costumes.

^^^^This +Rep

Last edited:
Still no release date for these costumes. Why, Boon, why?

SadFace.jpg

Comparing the MK3 sprites with the Armageddon renders and these, quite surprise with the accurate of the designs of this ones compared to the Armageddon's. They are really accurate from design.

Sure, there are some minor details that differ. But otherwise it's really the same. Good job NRS.