Cyber Shao Khan?!

cyber sub is a sweet fighter though. Even if you hate the idea of sub zero being a robot, he is quicker and more agile. Don't knock him until you try him.

"Kuai Lang" is a little bitch. Both in human form, with his stupid scar (that looks suspiciously like lip-stick), and as a blue robo-cop cyborg.

Pfft!

There's only one Sub Zero. And that's Bi Han. Nuff said.

Sub-Zero was shitty enough
So they replaced Cyber Smoke with Cyber Sub-Zero!?!?
Yeah I really hope like in MK4 Sonya and Jax try to turn Sub-Zero back to human like they tried to Cyrax
Dear God what the hell is Midway thinking these days

Sub-Zero was shitty enough
So they replaced Cyber Smoke with Cyber Sub-Zero!?!?
Yeah I really hope like in MK4 Sonya and Jax try to turn Sub-Zero back to human like they tried to Cyrax
Dear God what the hell is Midway thinking these days

Sub Zero was never shitty.
His brother is.
ALL the cyborgs are.
Alot, if not most, (not all) of the characters after MK1 were shitty.

Sub Zero was never shitty.
His brother is.
ALL the cyborgs are.
Alot, if not most, (not all) of the characters after MK1 were shitty.
I like the cyborgs! Except for Cyber Sub-Zero; I think that was just NRS trying too hard to make him more cool.

I love the characters after MK1! Well, most of them. I just don't like the ones who don't have memorable qualities such as Dairou, Jarek, Darrius, Kai, Sareena, Kobra, Kira and Hsu Hao.

Yeah, I guess you're right. It could be me because I barely ever see him.

Kobra's essentially a mix of Liu Kang and Johnny Cage in my opinion, just like how Kira was inspired by putting Sonya Blade and Kano together.

You guys are dumb...Cyber Shao Kahn was released as a hidden character in the PSVita version, and he is so frikin badass...Kori blades, Hammer, Spears, Ice Grenades, and plain old muscle. He does look exactly like CSZ, but he has his own shoulder plates, his helmet, and red photoreceptors. Plus, he's taller.

Does Cyber sub have an Ice clone? because Human Sub zero's EX ice clone looks beastly, it stays out forever

Guess what? CSZ loses the Ice Clone. He replaces it with frozen shurikens and ice grenades. If you're gonna think he has an Ice Clone, USE CSZ.