Comic book and Manga thread

Yeah well.
At least I have Toyko Ghoul to read which is my fav along with Nanatsu no Tzai (?) Aka the Seven deadly sins I think.

I have other mangas but I do have a shit ton of comics to read like Deadpool Volume 1. On issue 40 I think

Lets see I read
{Marvel}
-All New Ghost Rider
-Venom (got canned so I'm Emo aboot it)
-Superior Spiderman (don't Hate its Awesome my fav Spiderman EVER!)
{DC}
-Aquaman
-Justice League
-Injustice
{Image Comics}
-The Walking Dead
{Manga}
-Nardo Shitpoodamn {is the only ongoing Manga I like right now}
-Rosario + Vampire (did it get canned? I really get pissed when I dont know what happens at the end I'm the type that needs closer to my stories :/)
{Other}
-Friday The 13th
-Freddy vs Jason vs Ass 1&2
-AvP Comics
and thats it for now, I'm sure theres more I just cant think of any MOAR right now.

I have no idea if it got cancelled or not.
All I got was a confusing ending to a second season to the manga.

So I guess its done :|

Yeah it ended with this weird ending. Like in chapter 66 it left off at a serious note and then the rest of the chapters felt like it was missing pits and pieces. Then it just ended :|

Goddamit, that makes me not even want to purchase the rest of the books. Might as well read the rest online if it's as shit as you're saying :/

Shira don't kill me but I fvcked up.

Okay so my phone showed 68 chapters. I told you it got weird after 66 and felt in complete. Ummmm. On the website it does 66.2-.6 then 66 and then the end :|.

So it did end properly, my phone just fvcked me over :|. So I think you should buy it then

Yeah I'll have to pick them up sometime. Last thing I remember was Kurumu saving Tsukune, and him saying that he loves Moka as he was unconscious.

No shit...

But Kurumu freaked out anyway, IIRC.

Poor Kurumu :(.
I liked her the best out of all of em. And she really tried this entire series. She even cried for him and didn't get shit in return

yah I remember season 2 ended but there was an extra chapter it felt like it was the 1st part of season 3 but it was under season 2 so I thought season 2 was still going but its been over half a year since I finished it and no new chapters have been released and the website I read it has it under Ongoing :/

For second season it says completed now.

Idk maybe they'll be a third season but i doubt it. it'll be amazing to see what they come up with though

well then I guess I'll pretend that last chapter didnt exist, and the way season 2 ended was good enough for me I guess :p

Picked up Scott Pilgrim Vol. 3 in color today from a Barnes N' Noble.

10583849_691050657617069_804673095611410078_n.jpg