Cheers to Buy Outs!

I've only bought the beat scorpion A's nightwolf while in the stupid gay cone of light

When you get to challenge 300, pick someone cheap and lose fifteen times (keep it on, just keep pressing try again and go do something else in the mean time). The AI adjusts itself. After about fifteen times, it just lets you beat it.

When you get to challenge 300, pick someone cheap and lose fifteen times (keep it on, just keep pressing try again and go do something else in the mean time). The AI adjusts itself. After about fifteen times, it just lets you beat it.

Epic facepalm...... I beat this challenge in less than 5 tries, it's not that hard. Just punish their specials, simple.

It took me about 5 or 6 tries on End Game with Stryker. I'm still planning on finishing the rest of the challenges. What is it, 251? The one with Baraka, Sindel, then Kahn all in one fight. And you're using Shang Tsung. THAT challenge gets on my freakin' nerves.

I've been stuck on challenge 167 for DAYS. I was thinking about skipping it, but I want the trophy, so I'm just going to invite someone over who can pass it for me.
Problem solved. :]

Funny, I have been 'working' on this challenge also. Fortunately, I was able to complete it yesterday.

Spoiler:
If it were not for the increased buzz-saw damage in the CSZ fight, I might have had to buy/skip it...

Last edited: