Can't connect to PSN

Elias6999

Hey guys, I'm having problems connecting to PSN. It always gives me the same error code, ce-33987-0. I tried port forwarding and all that technobabble shit that confused me like hell, and it still gave me that damn error code. I tried wired and wireless connections too. Did this ever happen to anyone else? If so, could you PLEASE tell me how to fix this?

I tried that, didn't work unfortunately. Right now I'm changing my connection channel since I live in an apartment and a forum I read says that it might be because of neighbors' wifi around me.

EDIT: Didn't work. This really sucks. [MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION] didn't you have a similar problem?

I tried that, didn't work unfortunately. Right now I'm changing my connection channel since I live in an apartment and a forum I read says that it might be because of neighbors' wifi around me.

EDIT: Didn't work. This really sucks. [MENTION=16316]Last_Starfighta[/MENTION] didn't you have a similar problem?

My PS4 was classified as "untrusted" in my router settings. I just switched it to "trusted".

It was working before, right? Did make any changes?

Alright guys I still need help! Could someone check their error history and tell me how often they've had that problem?

It may be a problem similar to this topic but I have a problem getting my Kombat Pack to download. Every time I press the Playstation Store or Jason in the select screen, it keeps saying that the content is no longer available.

Still having this stupid problem, though it isn't always this case, I connected twice. Gonna change my internet provider if this keeps happening -.-

While PSN servers might be running fine right now, there can be an issue of actually connecting to them. There is a little trick that might help that. If you still can't connect, go to your Internet Settings, chose the Manual Settings, and set the “MTU” to 1473 or 1476.