Boon's newest tween has a Jackolantern carving coupled with a hint of a big big...

It's gonna be the Briggs family, Jax and Jacqui, I'm 99% sure.

jacks.png

Boy, is my face red.

:banghead:

Turns out to be Jason afteral + Jax, both being shown tomorrow?

Friday the 13th is really a bad day! Jax + Guest character, worst case scenario coming true! The most horrible characters, even seen Mokrap over both of them.

Turns out to be Jason afteral + Jax, both being shown tomorrow?
We have a lot of characters to see gameplay for now. Johnny, Sonya, Kung Jin, Takeda, Jaqui, Mileena, Shinnok, Jax, Goro and Jason. I doubt we'll get half of those characters broken down.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

We have a lot of characters to see gameplay for now. Johnny, Sonya, Kung Jin, Takeda, Jaqui, Mileena, Shinnok, Jax, Goro and Jason. I doubt we'll get half of those characters broken down.

Damn... that list makes me cringe... only interested to see gameplay from Mileena, Kung Jin and Takeda.

I really hope they skip the stupid battle for the belt thing this time, really don't like it.

Just give me Mileena gamplay, Kung jin gameplay, storymode gameplay chapter 1, some new stage and confirm there are more than only that stupid released roster like Reiko, Rain and Havik, and we're fine.

Damn... that list makes me cringe... only interested to see gameplay from Mileena, Kung Jin and Takeda.

I really hope they skip the stupid battle for the belt thing this time, really don't like it.

Just give me Mileena gamplay, Kung jin gameplay, storymode gameplay chapter 1, some new stage and confirm there are more than only that stupid released roster like Reiko, Rain and Havik, and we're fine.
I can now add Kenshi to that list.

Aren't pumpkins usually associated with Michael Meyers? I've never seen any Friday the 13th so correct me if I'm wrong.

But yeah I know it's Jason, seems cool, wonder if they're gonna show him off today in the stream.

Aren't pumpkins usually associated with Michael Meyers? I've never seen any Friday the 13th so correct me if I'm wrong.

But yeah I know it's Jason, seems cool, wonder if they're gonna show him off today in the stream.

Is there even one thing you don't like in life? Appart for me?

And Jason... really disappointed but it was expected, any guest (even Predator which I love) would have been a downer, as they make it in over Rain and 3D heaven.

Sooo... film characters are okay, but Shao Kahn is not?

I see...

yNJI0V5.gif

Who cares? He's dead and nobody wants the same boss again.

And he sucks he is generic and uninspired. Let's give Shinnok a chance, he looks awesome.

Well this sucks.. I'm not a fan of putting Jason in this game. Love the movies, just don't care to have him as a character. Was really hoping (along with everyone else) that it was gonna be Spawn. Last game we only got one "special character" that didn't belong in MK with Freddie. The extra characters in the dlc might not have anymore non MK characters in it.

For me I was hoping for Spawn first and if not than Predator..Jason was never on my list (or anyone else's for that matter) just cause the character can fit the mk universe stylistically, doesn't mean they should throw them in..hated Freddie being in 9 too.