Boobsmasher X-Ray

p.W

zdd2EZi.gif

Saw [MENTION=18604]Tanya4eva[/MENTION]'s signature, couldn't help but notice that Kotal is getting punched in the pecs.

Where men have pecs, women normally have boobs.

Is Jacqui going to punch women in their boobs?

Is NRS finally submitting to feminist pressure to make the game less sexist... ...by introducing a move as violent against females as the nutcracker is against males?

:eek2::rofl:

Last edited:
Although it hasn't been played in full, that's a pretty wicked x-ray! One of the few things about her that im looking forward to about her

zdd2EZi.gif

Saw [MENTION=18604]Tanya4eva[/MENTION]'s signature, couldn't help but notice that Kotal is getting punched in the pecs.

Where men have pecs, women normally have boobs.

Is Jacqui going to punch women in their boobs?

Is NRS finally submitting to feminist pressure to make the game less sexist... ...by introducing a move as violent against females as the nutcracker is against males?

:eek2::rofl:

Johnny Cage was able to punch Kitana in the vagina in MKSM.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Let's be clear, getting punched right in the vagina isn't not violence against women. Nobody wants to get punked in the junk. Especially with the toned down sexuality and the wealth of new female characters, I think the feminists will be fine.

Let's be clear, getting punched right in the vagina isn't not violence against women.

So you're saying that you don't think "lovetap" will stick?

Is the "feminist" thing really that much of a bait these days? It was just a joke, fellas. Can we focus on the glory of my discovery, for a minute, here? Jacqui's gonna mash some boobs in.

Shotgun: Gains medium range Shotgun Blast and Low Shotgun Blast
Full Auto: Gains long range Machine Gun and Rocket attacks
High Tech: Gains short range Plasma Blasts and Plasma Gauntlet Buff.
vlcsnap-2015-04-04-22h27m09s188.jpg

Last edited:
So... we don't actually see any boobsmashing in her X-ray when she does it against women. It's implied but not shown.

Predictable double standard.

Isn't that more of because they just show the ribcage breaking?

A lot of X-Rays don't show things they don't need to, like Erron's and every organ the bullet passes through in their body.

If they detailed things too much, the budget would get a bit hefty to handle. And... well, it is a double standard, what can you do.

They don't show the boobs getting beat because they don't show the boobs getting beat? Lol. Can't argue with that.

Imagine we saw Cassie's X-Ray on a womenfolk first without seeing it on a dude, no one would ever guess that the dude version blows up testicles. I figured this would be the same sort of situation.

I don't know why I'm so disappointed. I wouldn't actually enjoy looking at an X-Ray like what I thought Jacqui's would be. :X

A lot of X-Rays don't show things they don't need to, like Erron's and every organ the bullet passes through in their body.
Then it wouldn't be an X-Ray. It would be an MRI.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Why would this be necessary again? The point of this xray is to break someone's ribs. Not breasts.

Because punching someone in the balls so hard they explode, or punching a girl in the cooch so hard they're lifted off the ground is pretty damn damage-inflicting.

I didn't say it was. Are you an equality warrior of some kind?

Have you read any of the posts in this thread? Or the OP? That's literally all I've been doing, fighting for justice, truth, and equality.