BLUEDRAGON77's krypt reveals... major spoilers..

Seems that NRS replaced Scorpion's 2nd fatality for the hell portal fatality , and he has toasty to be unlocked in Krypt. At least, in all videos I saw so far, no mention of that 2nd boring fatality, but, the new one and toasty.

Sonya alternate costume is pretty gorgeous !!

Seems that NRS replaced Scorpion's 2nd fatality for the hell portal fatality , and he has toasty to be unlocked in Krypt. At least, in all videos I saw so far, no mention of that 2nd boring fatality, but, the new one and toasty.
Sonya alternate costume is pretty gorgeous !!
Quan has Scorp's old second one, "On Your Knees".

Its on the end of that video someone posted at the top of this page. He chops their legs at the knee then chops their head off and catches it

Thanks, haven't seen that, it's not that bad actually :) it's fast and to the point, some seem to drag out a bit.

im back.. going full on in the krypt now.. im not gonna rest till i unlock all the krypt lmao.. i'll post some more stuff soon..

i can confirm the ermac retro costume is only the render not the costume..> but whos to say its not there.. i'll keep looking.

2egh44l.jpg

160bez8.jpg

2woj09y.jpg

nzlm5i.jpg

2ltmxec.jpg

What's rainbow kombat all about? When you have the time can you please upload Sindel's alternative? She's the last female to be seen and the one I'm most excited for. Also do you have any confirmation about the MK2 female kostumes? x