April 4th Twitch Event & Live Stream Featuring Goro!

[MENTION=4765]jdnice11[/MENTION]

You can always re-watch any stream later on. I had to watch most of the kombat kasts after they aired.

Finally!

A stream when I have a day off and I do not have to watch an upload of it....and it is going to be 5 hours long?!

I was invited to a coworkers wedding on the 4th...but eff that, GORO!

you should give her a bicycle kick to the face
that would certainly "take her out"
this way be able to take her out and watch the stream

:)

Oh I'll be bicycling her alright.....
[MENTION=2298]Immortal Reaver[/MENTION]: "Hey love. Look theres this Mortal Kombat stream and it lasts almost all day and I really want to see it with my male guy friend instead of getting it in with you tonight. I'm sure you'll unde ......Oh you do???
Thanks baby. You're the best."

Last edited:
1-6PM??? A 5 hour live stream with interviews matchups and prizes?? NOOOOOOO I'm gonna miss it cause I'm still overseas :(

This sucks. I would've watched all 5 hours live. Would've been an awesome experience to remember.

GORO!!!! Finally!! I've been waiting to see his gameplay since his reveal for the pre-orders. He's the whole reason I actually pre-ordered. So I could have him day 1. He's my main along with Jason and possibly Predator. Sooo hyped about this stream!!

Updated the OP to include the stream link. I humbly request from here on out that everyone please do not flood the thread with posts asking for a link to the stream. It's right there on the first post on the first page.

so todays the day...

anyone know what time the stream starts UK
(united kingdom)

also..do you think theyll show off the kombat pack characters?

seems silly not to from a business stand point.
the sooner the better coz certain things about certain characters might just persuade some people to drop the money who were on the fence...

Updated the OP to include the stream link. I humbly request from here on out that everyone please do not flood the thread with posts asking for a link to the stream. It's right there on the first post on the first page.
You should maybe edit the thread title by adding "link in the OP" if you want to avoid a wave of questions.

so todays the day...

anyone know what time the stream starts UK
(united kingdom)

also..do you think theyll show off the kombat pack characters?
You're eight hours ahead, so 9pm your time.

They won't show the DLC characters. They're still in the middle of development.

The announced inclusion of Jason and Predator alone will move tens (hundreds?) of thousands of copies. Showing them isn't complete necessary at this stage. Better to build anticipation, anyhow, like they have with Goro.

Last edited:
well im off to bed now...getting sleepy need to recharge for the long stream ahead...
a quick 1,2 followed by a long nap is in order i think

Re: April 4th Goro Stream & Twitch Event!

I agree. They could've done Kintaro more badass than Goro if they gave him a chance.

Goro's in my top twenty MK characters of all time but I'll second that. Kintaro's potential gets wasted with each passing game. I really do wish they'd expand on the Tigrar Shokan lineage. It could be pretty damn cool seeing how NRS would attempt to explain it since, you know, the Shokan are half-human half-dragon. Makes me wonder if there's a such thing as a tiger dragon...