Any word on Kabal one way or another?

Demetrius

Kabal has always been my favorite character, and I would love to see him with three styles and stuff.

Hey, if Sub Zero can come back, Kabal certainly should

I think it's lame if he died because he was only stepped on. Plus Kabal is really helpful against female characters so if they have the same annoying advantages in this game I would really need Kabal to be in lol

Much rather saw our speed demon over Sonya and Jax which don't seem to have special powers..

It's really a shame that Sindel and Kabal have my favorite special powers, they aren't used a lot...

IN x-men or any other show on special powers i'm addicted to the ones using loud voices (Ruckus from x-men) or super speed! (quicksilver) too bad Kabal and Sindel aren't among boon's favorites...

If Kabal was to return, I hope he's black dragon again, we don't need another special forces lunatic walking around.

I would also love that Smith from Kabals Mk9 ending in the game over kabal.

They can give the screeching and super speed to other characters that do stay around longer.

You're comparing MK's arguably secondary mascot and long time staple in the series (has never missed a game) to Kabal...?

I'm comparing someone who got Robotisized and then destroyed coming back as a human to someone who was stepped on having an easier time of coming back story wise.

I'm comparing someone who got Robotisized and then destroyed coming back as a human to someone who was stepped on having an easier time of coming back story wise.

Makes sense when you put it that way. Still not popular enough to come back IMO.

It was great seeing him back in MK9. Playing him in that game definitely reminded me of MKIII Kabal. Brought back great memories. With that being said I'm not sure there's room for this guy in the roster. I'm still hoping to see a couple more new characters and some MK4-MK:A representation. This game really needs it.

If they brought Kung Lao back for the sake of tournament players, then Kabal should be in as well. Kabal, Kung Lao, and Cyrax were all tournament favorites in MK9. As much as I love Kabal, I doubt he'll be back. I believe Erron Black is replacing him as the second badass Black Dragon on the roster.

1. We don't know who that is. I'm banking on Bi-Han.
2. As much as I like Kabal, he is a lowly secondary character they fed to the Sindel Massacre.

Well, NRS are taking some influences from INJUSTICE to mkx.
BANE is TORR, superman is ERMAC, probably Kung Jin is green arrow.
So flash will be Kabal. :D

1. We don't know who that is. I'm banking on Bi-Han.
2. As much as I like Kabal, he is a lowly secondary character they fed to the Sindel Massacre.

I dunno, Bi-Han was previously kinda worse for ware as well, the whole being dead thing...

You're also ignoring the fact that Bi-Han was never confirmed dead in MK9 and the possibility that he could have survived the whole Soulnado ordeal, and the fact that MKX Sub-Zero may also be a new Sub-Zero entirely (possible relative).

Anyways, OT, Kabal can and has sat out games in the past (MK4, Deadly Alliance, MKvsDCU) and I hope that he sits this one out too.

I can see him being DLC or in MK11, but not on the main roster. If Kabal does return then I hope he stays good and not become evil like he did in the old timeline. I won't mind if he joins the Special Forces then turn evil again and return back to the Black Dragon.

You're also ignoring the fact that Bi-Han was never confirmed dead in MK9 and the possibility that he could have survived the whole Soulnado ordeal, and the fact that MKX Sub-Zero may also be a new Sub-Zero entirely (possible relative).

Anyways, OT, Kabal can and has sat out games in the past (MK4, Deadly Alliance, MKvsDCU) and I hope that he sits this one out too.

Any particular reason as to why he should?

Edit: Not trying to sound hostile or anything, just genuinly curious.

You really think 9 special forces aren't enough already?

Man... people really love themselves in video games and want to play as the boring heroes....

You really think 9 special forces aren't enough already?

Man... people really love themselves in video games and want to play as the boring heroes....

I dunno, Kabal has always seemed like the Morph (X-Men) or similar character, he's kinda conflicted as to what he should do because he's not evil but doesn't agree with what the "Good" guys are doing.