Any tips for Test Your Luck trophy?

Evil Dead

other than mastering all fighters, it's the last offline trophy I need.

Is it completely random or is there a pattern? I've been playing with only 2 reels on Expert and half the time the second reel doesn't even have the Lucky coin on it. When it does, it never comes up. I'm talking 50 games in a row with only 2 reels with that lucky coin never coming up. Starting to get real annoying.

I hate it when developers break the first commandment of trophies/achievements........no completely luck based trophies/achievements.

Using my fightpad I held A with my turbo on, and it hit jackpot right away. Don't know if that's much help without a fightpad though. LOL

Theres a trick out there to help with it. Did this on Xbox

For PS3 should be: After the first reel spins, hit Square 7 times, than after the second, Hit Triangle 7 times, after third hit Circle 7 times. Have to make sure the coins are in there, but it definitely helps.

Good luck with it.

thanks guys, I'll try anything at this point. I just hit retry 306 times in a row.......not one of them did the lucky coin come up.

A=X on PS3?

Choose your character n make sure its on 4 reels(default) then put it on Expert. Next wait till the game automatically starts spinning the reel(don't press A, let the game start it). Then you want to hit '3' 7 times right after the reel lands on a fighter, hit '2' 7 times after getting the first coin, hit '4' 7 times after getting the second coin. Good luck.

I got it like 5 minutes after reading your guys suggestions. thank you very much.

pressing the buttons didn't work for me. I would get 1 or 2 of the Lucky coins but not all 3. I did it by using the D-pad. I pressed back 7 times for reel 1, up 7 times for reel 2, forward 7 times for reel 3 and down 7 times for real 4. It worked the very first time I did it with the D-pad and I got the trophy. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

you guys should also konw for that trick u have to be on expert and let it spin by its self dont press the button to spin

Theres a trick out there to help with it. Did this on Xbox

For PS3 should be: After the first reel spins, hit Square 7 times, than after the second, Hit Triangle 7 times, after third hit Circle 7 times. Have to make sure the coins are in there, but it definitely helps.

Good luck with it.

This works.

you guys should also konw for that trick u have to be on expert and let it spin by its self dont press the button to spin

I swore I did it on a level that wasn't expert, but I've had better luck not triggering it to spin myself.

Yeah I forget what difficulty I put it on, and kept hearing about using a female character for it. Not sure if it matters or not. I know that trick I mentioned helped me, and helped a lot of others.

Glad to hear you got it finally.

Some of the comment on here I disagree on. To me, it's completely random. It took me about 10-20 tries to get that and I only used four reels.

I got it like 5 minutes after reading your guys suggestions. thank you very much.

pressing the buttons didn't work for me. I would get 1 or 2 of the Lucky coins but not all 3. I did it by using the D-pad. I pressed back 7 times for reel 1, up 7 times for reel 2, forward 7 times for reel 3 and down 7 times for real 4. It worked the very first time I did it with the D-pad and I got the trophy. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

This worked for me too. The buttons also only gave me 1 or 2 of the koins, but the D-Pad worked the first shot.

Go on challege tower on challege #234 (its apparently easier to get it here, some ppl suggested this and I tried it and it worked). I got it out of like 8 tries (beats the time I wasted on normal test your luck). Lots of ppl say they got it easy there.
I got all slots with gold coins like other 2 times after I got the trophy in that challenge. But in normal test your luck I never got it XD.