About this "leave to the next game" trend

I remember you supporting Shujinko and Hsu Hao, too. I'm still alone on Tanya, dammit. :cry:

/lonelyfanclub

Bah, read my posts on this forum. Ive been pushing Tanya as much or more than anyone here.

As far as the actual subject, I totally agree. Screw the next game. I couldnt care less if there was an MK10 to be honest for exactly the reason that was mentioned before. The storyline and the characters sucked. So just take the characters, redo their story and put them here. Its not like this game is called "MK1-3 redone" or anything like that. Its simply called "Mortal Kombat". Just forget everything before this and make it the one and only game.

I just want another season and then everything is all good. There are so many characters to play with and try to master/get good with already

Damn musgrave you got some interesting points and Bruce Norris Forever your sig is as funny as hell

thanks man

and I was honestly gonna say something about his sig too, lol I laugh my ass off and just keep watching it, it really doesnt get old, I'd rep him for his sig if we still had it lol

The problem is that if you have all of the characters in one game, what really the BIG drive to get the next game? Especially since it seems that most people are satisfied with the structure and gameplay of MK9 meaning if they have all of the characters in it, they'd have to change that stuff for better or even worse for the next game to make people see it as different enough to get.

I want 1vsCPU and at least 2 new characters (not guests), maybe 1 being a new ninja, and Im cool.

and Im cool.

Damn straight!!

HIGH FIVE MAN!!!

Jackass-Bam-High-five400.gif

Don't you think we have enough male ninjas? Don't we have like seven of them now, compare to only having four female ninjas?

Do you realize I dont care? lol :laugh: there's never enough male ninjas, and I only play Skarlet from the females so I prefer male ninjas.

I wont argue about this again, but I can't care less about the female cast in MK.

Do you realize I dont care? lol :laugh: there's never enough male ninjas, and I only play Skarlet from the females so I prefer male ninjas.

I wont argue about this again, but I can't care less about the female cast in MK.
there is more than enough ninjas period. and we definitely dont need anymore guests. honestly i dont see why every character from the last game can't be in the next. tekken does this. their cast grows larger with each game.

there is more than enough ninjas period. and we definitely dont need anymore guests. honestly i dont see why every character from the last game can't be in the next. tekken does this. their cast grows larger with each game.

All the ninjas are totally different.

The same people that says they are not ninjas because they this and these, are the same people who says "No more ninjas", f*** that, ninjas are the face of MK, and we dont have a new one since UMK3, so new ninja please.

The same people that says they are not ninjas because they this and these, are the same people who says "No more ninjas", f*** that, ninjas are the face of MK, and we dont have a new one since UMK3, so new ninja please.

they really in design are all the same. yes they are the face of mk somewhat, but that doesn't mean they need to flood the game with people wearing masks and the same costume design.

they really in design are all the same. yes they are the face of mk somewhat, but that doesn't mean they need to flood the game with people wearing masks and the same costume design.

The same costume design? In MK9 they are all totally different.

Does Reptile look similar to SZ to you? Does Ermac look similar to Rain to you?

Half the cast is ninjas... I'd be ok with like maybe 1 more. Or use one to replace a already existing one. But we do need some... newer ideas lol.

The same costume design? In MK9 they are all totally different.

Does Reptile look similar to SZ to you? Does Ermac look similar to Rain to you?

in all honestly, yes. they all have their face covered with a mask and the same costume with different colors. there are very minor differences, like reptile looking like a creature instead of human and ermac has no face really. but costume design they all look the same. and like critical-limit said, i would like new ideas. the cast is already overrun with ninjas as it is.