4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
I personally really like Freddy, He's fast and has a mid projectile, ground projectile, the ground claws help when people are just standing there and Freddy's fire teleports are priceless (one of the best/fastest teleports).

I'm still having problems facing off against Smoke and Mileena but people that know how to play them well are always hard to beat. That's why most of the time when someone plays as Smoke i'll be Smoke and if someone picks Mileena I'll be Skarlet

I've already learned at 43-45% Kombo that ends with his Ex-Ray. If you can get him you wont be disappointing but than again if you don't I'm happy fighting you with him.

Freddy's teleport when done too much close of opponent, just travels through him, so, his teleport is pretty useful and helps him to escape pressure, wherever he is in the screen. He has good tools to zone too, and good anti-zone game, man, I want to see a good match about Kenshi x Freddy, must be a true war !! XD :D

Summary : Freddy seems like a beast and very fun to use.

Freddy's teleport when done too much close of opponent, just travels through him, so, his teleport is pretty useful and helps him to escape pressure, wherever he is in the screen. He has good tools to zone too, and good anti-zone game, man, I want to see a good match about Kenshi x Freddy, must be a true war !! XD :D

Summary : Freddy seems like a beast and very fun to use.

Summary is 100% correct

I love his teleport. Feels like a much safer version of Smoke's

OK, now how do I get Freddy OUT OF MY GAME!? I downloaded the compatibility pack and low and behond, he's there on my select screen and I can play as him. I've tried deleting, redownloading, but nothin. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact I have season pass but I don't know. I've tried getting rid of that too but then no DLC shows up. I REALLY REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT HIM... like ANYWHERE near my game.. but I'm boned on that aren't I.

I loled. If you got the Season Pass, you got Freddy. Cry some more, he's actually a good fighter.

OK, now how do I get Freddy OUT OF MY GAME!? I downloaded the compatibility pack and low and behond, he's there on my select screen and I can play as him. I've tried deleting, redownloading, but nothin. I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact I have season pass but I don't know. I've tried getting rid of that too but then no DLC shows up. I REALLY REALLY REALLY DON'T WANT HIM... like ANYWHERE near my game.. but I'm boned on that aren't I.

You're joking right? I'm sorry but that's just pathetic. Just deal with him man

Yea get your shots in whatever, but you wouldn't be saying that if it were a character YOU dispised. Yup, have no choice but to live with it. If you think that's whining, I think I have a damn good reason to whine considering that we're supposed to be given a choice on what we download as far as characters go. I purchased the season pass BEFORE the news about him even broke so I don't think I should have to be bound to that bit of fine print when people who didn't purchase it are free to choose. I don't rag on you guys for liking him, or him even being in the game, but individual DLC should NOT be mandatory for anyone who didn't want it no matter what deal I purchased since you have to download them individually anyway. I came here with a question, and I don't care how emphatic I am that's no reason to insult me.

The season pass said three characters and a mystery one. So, yeah, technically you HAD the choice to buy him and you did do it so...

deal with it. You don't have to play as him and if you're playing on PS3 you don't even see him. ;)

I purchased the season pass BEFORE the news about him even broke

I get what you are saying but that is really a double edged sword. who buys something without knowing what all it is, but at the same time faith in NRS made you not question lol

good thing I wasn't on 360 I most likely would have been in the same boat.

Hey, I despised Rain. But when they released him I didn't cry about it. In fact I bought him anyway just to support this game, and now he's one of my favorite characters.

Yea get your shots in whatever, but you wouldn't be saying that if it were a character YOU dispised. Yup, have no choice but to live with it. If you think that's whining, I think I have a damn good reason to whine considering that we're supposed to be given a choice on what we download as far as characters go. I purchased the season pass BEFORE the news about him even broke so I don't think I should have to be bound to that bit of fine print when people who didn't purchase it are free to choose. I don't rag on you guys for liking him, or him even being in the game, but individual DLC should NOT be mandatory for anyone who didn't want it no matter what deal I purchased since you have to download them individually anyway. I came here with a question, and I don't care how emphatic I am that's no reason to insult me.

Yeah it must really suck being you...having a character you don't want in a video game and all.

Jesus Christ, its JUST A VIDEO GAME. Complaining about it like you're being withheld food is straight up pathetic.

I'm forced to deal with Sheeva and Striker being in the game and I despise them. :p

He's cool,I hated him, but I like him now:

40% Combo: B1,2,U1.B2 (A very very short stop) F4,2,1, Ground Claws (far), Ground Claws Enhanced.

Enjoy!

Oh my gosh, it must be so terrible living with a free guest character in your game. How about you use him once in a while and come back. You will quickly realize you're b****ing and complaining for no reason.

I didnt get him yet (not on Spanish PSN Store yet) but I love Freddy Krueger Movies (even tho Im not really a fan of the remake) and Freddy is one of my fav characters of all time cant wait to see him in my MK game =D

Hey guys just a quick question. Sorry if it's been asked before.

I bought the season pass and when I found out the last character was Freddy I decided I didn't want him in my game. I bought the season pass expecting to get 4 Mortal Kombat characters, not a character from a movie. It doesn't bother me that NRS put him in the game because I didn't really pay for him, but still, I'd like the option to exclude him from my game. I can't seem to find any way to do this but surely as a consumer I have this basic right. To my sensibilities, he's an ill-fitting character that doesn't belong in my game (that's just my opinion, if you like him then that's cool with me, everyone has their own tastes).

So yeah, anyway, no offense to any Freddy fans out there, but how do I respectfully dispel this character from my game?