What I Want In An Injustice Demo

batboshark9

So it's highly likely that we will see a demo for Injustice being released in mid to late March just like with MK9. So here are a few things I would want in that demo

DON'T MAKE IT PSN+ EXCLUSIVE!!!!!!

1. This is a wish but let us play through the first chapter of the story mode. I mean, most videogame websites (like IGN) have gotten to play through the first chapter of the game and we already know what happens thanks to the previews. So why not let us try it out for ourselves?

2. Have versus mode where the playable characters are the same ones from when the game was revealed, these are......
Batman,Superman,Wonder Woman,Flash,Harley Quinn and Solomon Grundy. There can also be two selectable stages which would be....
The Fortress Of Solitude and Metropolis.

All I really want is 4 characters (Superman, Batman, Harley Quinn, and Solomon Grundy) and 2 stages (Batcave and Metropolis) and I'll be happy.

All I really want is 4 characters (Superman, Batman, Harley Quinn, and Solomon Grundy) and 2 stages (Batcave and Metropolis) and I'll be happy.
Same here, but I wish they would give us the first chapter of the story mode. Not only because gaming websites got to play it, but because I want to see for myself if it's the same format as in MK9

I'm cool with there being no demo. No big deal, we're so close as it is.

But if there were to be a demo, i'd just want 4 characters, with 2 stages, and a short combat ladder type system, like the MK9 demo had. Nothing more.

As for the characters? I think Superman, Batman, Grundy, and Harley are the obvious picks, and I concur. Offers a good diversity (Powerhouse, Technical, Grappler, Speed/Gadget), as well as 4 popular characters to appeal to most all of fans.

The 2 stages should be the Bat-cave, and either the Fortress of Solitude, or Metropolis.

I'd rather there not be a demo though, because we saw how that turned out for MK9. I believe that is what led to the files being hacked and so many character and story spoilers etc. getting out there a couple weeks before release. If that's the risk they run, I'd rather we just wait the extra 3-4 weeks for the full game.

As much as I want a demo I'd rather just wait and get the game and experiences everything first hand without all the spoilers from the demo being hacked.

BUT if there were a demo 4 characters and 2 stages is what MK9 had and that sounds about right to me.

Mk9's demo didn't feature all of the initial characters revealed (nightwolf, kung lao, reptile, and sektor) and it didn't feature all the stages shown like the dead pool but it was still based on the first batch of playable demos shown at various media events and cons.

If there was a Injustice demo it will more than likely feature the first four characters shown and the first 2 stages as well.

I've got my fingers crossed it would include cyborg and nightwing as will as the fortress of solitude since they were the the next elements shown off. Maybe even catwoman but its doubtful.

While I would naturally like to see as much of a game as possible, we are not in any position to make demands with demos. A couple of selectable characters and stages to show the core gameplay is usually sufficient with fighting games.