Threads all back to unread status

Shirayuki Mizore

Most of the time after I close my internet browser or close the TRMK tab I'll come back to the website and look at my recent threads but all will be on the status of unread, even when I just went through all of them.

What I mean is like that let's say at 12:34 I post in the Just Talk thread. Then I'll close my internet browser or TRMK tab, come back to the site at 12:35 and the Just Talk thread will be marked as unread with the last poster being me still.

Whenever this happens I have to respond to the threads I remember not looking at (since they are all marked unread) then I have to log out to start all over with nothing in my recent subscriptions.

Is there a way to avoid this? Cause I keep myself on keep signed in so I like just accessing TRMK and not having to put in my log-in information every time.

I'm having problems with the edit buttons after getting my internet to work again. they are all blank ass white buttons and don't tell me what they do. Luckily I know most of the HTML tags.