Stop Ashlee, Stop!!

Special Forces

We are disgusted with Ashlee Simpson's horrible singing and hereby ask her to stop. Stop recording, touring, modeling and performing. We do not wish to see her again.

She cannot match the sound of her voice that can be found on her CDs, when she sings live. She simply yells the words (sometimes the wrong ones) into the mic.

We are so sickened by her "performing" that we are taking this opportunity to demand that she stop.

Please, sign the petition, www.stopashlee.com.

Blame her father, she has nothing to do with her fame. Her father got her involved in the first place.

Do not believe that I like her music, but it's the truth.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Saw it over at MK Odyssey. I did my part.

Ditto. And I got Wifey, my parents, and a few friends to sign it as well. I just really hate modern pop/punk garbage, being a fan of classic, actual punk music.

Kobra said:
Blame her father, she has nothing to do with her fame. Her father got her involved in the first place.

It's not like she was resisting or anything... I'm sure some pressure was involved but ultimately she is her own person and had a big part in the decision making process. To blame her father solely is just wrong. She is just another pop performer (not artist or musican, those are not what she is) that will fade away given the proper amount of time. A willing victim of the pop-music industry.

But the whole of the music industry is pretty much in the crapper, but thanks to the world and technology changing I've noticed a growing independant music scene in the past 5 years. The future of the music industry lies in companies like Apple Computer with their iTunes Music Store. It, in theory, could work very well without a record label. No need to manage record stores, deal with radio stations, or anything else. Let the internet as a whole be judge and jury for the music industry. Let us, the users, deem what we like and what we want to hear. Lots of things will change in the coming years... just watch. Also I wouldn't be surprised if we see Apple enter the High Def Video distribution arena...

Some independant bands have grown so much that the mainstream music industry trys to pick them up, this is somethings viewed as selling out but also a natural progression as people like good music, once they know and hear what real good music is. It's only selling out when a band who plays punk songs about hating the man, signs a record contract and is suddenly singing pop songs about how much the man rocks! Record companies are a necessary evil right now in order to help a band survive in their early careers, but that will change along with the function of a record label.

Well that's enough for now... rant mode off.

Patrick McCarron said:
Kobra said:

It's not like she was resisting or anything... I'm sure some pressure was involved but ultimately she is her own person and had a big part in the decision making process. To blame her father solely is just wrong. She is just another pop performer (not artist or musican, those are not what she is) that will fade away given the proper amount of time. A willing victim of the pop-music industry.

But the whole of the music industry is pretty much in the crapper, but thanks to the world and technology changing I've noticed a growing independant music scene in the past 5 years. The future of the music industry lies in companies like Apple Computer with their iTunes Music Store. It, in theory, could work very well without a record label. No need to manage record stores, deal with radio stations, or anything else. Let the internet as a whole be judge and jury for the music industry. Let us, the users, deem what we like and what we want to hear. Lots of things will change in the coming years... just watch. Also I wouldn't be surprised if we see Apple enter the High Def Video distribution arena...

Some independant bands have grown so much that the mainstream music industry trys to pick them up, this is somethings viewed as selling out but also a natural progression as people like good music, once they know and hear what real good music is. It's only selling out when a band who plays punk songs about hating the man, signs a record contract and is suddenly singing pop songs about how much the man rocks! Record companies are a necessary evil right now in order to help a band survive in their early careers, but that will change along with the function of a record label.

Well that's enough for now... rant mode off.

:shock: .. I just hate Ashlee Simpson

RIPLIUKANG said:
SolidSkorpion said:
I think she is extremly talented and you should give her a break.

I think you should STFU!

I second that.

All she does is scream into the microphone. She's talentless and cannot reproduce what she does on her CDs in concert without lip synching.

raidenfighter said:
DeathcoreRyknow said:
Saw it over at MK Odyssey. I did my part.

Ditto. And I got Wifey, my parents, and a few friends to sign it as well. I just really hate modern pop/punk garbage, being a fan of classic, actual punk music.

I'll second that! People like her really think they are grunge/punk whatever, if you asked them what punk bands they listen to they would probably never say bands like the Ramones or Sex pistols etc.
Avril Lavigne annoys me as well... :x

Kryptonite said:
RIPLIUKANG said:
SolidSkorpion said:
I think she is extremly talented and you should give her a break.

I think you should STFU!

I second that.

All she does is scream into the microphone. She's talentless and cannot reproduce what she does on her CDs in concert without lip synching.

I third that.........I did my part over on Blood-sports.net

:lol: haha, someone at my school told me he signed this petition at a different site too. kinda weird, cause i didnt even bring it up. it really has come along way, but...think about it...how would it not. :?