Mortal Kombat HD Remix with MUGEN

Sorry if I insist again but here is a version with color correction and a bit of sharp.

sonya.png

can you check again the colors? also the light from behind is missing. about the form I think is OK.

Here's some small touches I made.
The most prominent is the body being more leaned forward from the waist up.
It's one of those small changes that make the "attitude" of the stance.
Then I shortened the hair on the back of the head and flattened the hair over her forehead.
I also made the hair less thick so that the headband is more visible.
Finally, I also flattened her chest a bit and made the cleavage a bit deeper.

s_zpsd89ab06c.gif~original

Here's some small touches I made.
The most prominent is the body being more leaned forward from the waist up.
It's one of those small changes that make the "attitude" of the stance.
Then I shortened the hair on the back of the head and flattened the hair over her forehead.
I also made the hair less thick so that the headband is more visible.
Finally, I also flattened her chest a bit and made the cleavage a bit deeper.

s_zpsd89ab06c.gif~original

Alright, so i also took the liberty to make some corrections on Sonya. Lighting, Her right hand, her eyes and a couple of other tweaks here and there. If this can be done in the actual render i think it would look even better.

sonya.jpg

The improvements proposed by uKER & Melkor are great :)
Also, I take the liberty to add 1 or 2 improvements too.

I agree with uKER about the hairs being shorter. However, I think Sonya had a "gradient hair cut" (Don't know if it's correct in english, lol). So, the hairs behind her head are slightly longer than the other (you can see this on her 1st ending picture).
I also think that her headband is slightly lower.

I don't know if everybody will agree with this but I think she should have more heavy red lipstick and heavy black eyeliner. I don't think Liz Malecki had this on her face during the production but it's clearly visible on the select screen, Test "your might might" screen and "ending" screen. I think it was added during the post production. I think it would be coherent to see it on her "in game" sprites.

That's a little nitpick but I think her belt is a little shorter and her brief leg holes a little more curved.

I totally agree with Melkor about the upper part of her breast being visible in the bottom of the opening of her bra.

Here's some pictures (I used Melkor and uKER pictures also to make this):

sonay1_zpsb58c22a8.png

sonay2_zps2b96fcc0.gif

sonya3_zpscdc04794.gif

but WHAT I noticed is that come fight time she does not wear the earrings or lipstick, it only appears in the final scene s what I noticed.

but WHAT I noticed is that come fight time she does not wear the earrings or lipstick, it only appears in the final scene s what I noticed.
That's what I was saying in my last post (lipstick and earrings also appears on her "select screen" and "Test your Might").
It's only assumption but, I think she doesn't have earrings and lipstick during fight in the original MK just because it would have been too long to add it during the post production and probably because the in-game sprites were to small to notice it (You can find the same problem with Chun Li's red eyeshadow in Street Fighter 2)

However, I think it's good that Cris added earrings and lipstick on his Sonya's model. It's more coherent with her select screen in my opinion. I just think that her lipstick should be a little more visible (maybe darker).

Nice suggestions indeed.
I like the eyes better in Melkor's version though.
The last edited version looks too much like she's wearing fake eyelashes.

Nice suggestions indeed.
I like the eyes better in Melkor's version though.
The last edited version looks too much like she's wearing fake eyelashes.

I made it slightly too heavy indeed. However, I think eyelashes should be slightly heavier than what it is on the current model (at least, more heavier than the other characters). Just have to find the best compromise.

This isn't a mugen project first and foremost. This is a Mortal Kombat project that happens to use Mugen right now until something better is suggested. Let's just focus on getting these characters completed first, then we can discuss other remakes.

This is greates mugen project ever!

What about Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero HD remake too? It will be great.

1357956295605.png

This is greates mugen project ever!

What about Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero HD remake too? It will be great.

1357956295605.png

yes it is! most all of bleeds mk mugen chars are awesome, i especially like tarkatan horde and his gameplay.
MKMSZ HD Remake is a bad idea, IMO.