Special Moves

smoniz

Anyone know a place that has accurate info for doing special moves for PS2? Like Scorpions Spear Throw? Thanks!

Actually all i see is combo moves and etc....no special moves.

I think you have to go left & right...I know MK:DA & MK:D had the specials on that list.

And dont go to Gamefags.com for MK. Thats ok if you want cheats for Super Mario, but for MK games, go to www.UltimateMK.com and join the message boards and you will not only learn the special moves, but advance combos, etc.

Come on don't tell the guy to go join a community just to learn button combos. You can tell he's new at this...it's on the movelist in the start menu smoniz. Each character has several styles, press left or right until you cycle through the movelists and hit "Special Moves". It'll be obvious once you get there.

Come on don't tell the guy to go join a community just to learn button combos. You can tell he's new at this...it's on the movelist in the start menu smoniz. Each character has several styles, press left or right until you cycle through the movelists and hit "Special Moves". It'll be obvious once you get there.

HAHA! Yeah your right Glamador thanks for the help. Knew there had to be a moves list like the previous few games