MKXL HUGE stream @ my channel tonight!

Kanashimi

Hey guys my sponsor just dropped my MKXL for PS4 of at my place! Been in the talks with Twitch & NRS through WBGames, I have the green light to show it! Lucky 2 be a partnered streamer.

EDIT: SUNDAY TOMORROW NOT TONIGHT! TONIGHT = KOTH DRINK STREAM!

The time we will start is 7:15PM CET / 2:15PM EST / 1:15AM CST

Make sure to give me a heads up if you are from TRMK! I'll give you a personal shoutout ;)

Hope to see you all there tonight (I think its going to be pretty crowded)

EDIT: GUYS Sadly after being given the green light, I've been recommended not to stream it tonight (im really sorry for this) BUT I will stream it tomorrow instead!

I changed the times + Sunday I will stream it for atleast 4 hours when I start.

There's not a lot I can do about this, I'll have to wait showing it.

Iv been playing practice mode with my fav Cyrax & Sektor for about 1 hour now, truly loving the juggle possibilities!

Also I'll post pictures (if im alowed to record my streams tomorrow) I dont want to risk anything sorry!

Last edited:
That's so kool, especially since you're in my timezone. Usually I have to watch recorded footage the next day but not today! Thank you in advance!

I won't be up that late but maybe you can show some of the clips and images on here. I would be really happy with that.

Amazing, I will be watching! Please show us some intro dialogues :)
Most DEFINATELY! Dont forget its tomorrow guys, iv got told its best not to stream XL tonight, so ima just keep myself from that (sadly) Its so difficult lol

But tomorrow (sunday 28th Feb) Ima drop that XL stream for you guys! Suppose tomorrow is safe to stream for most bigger channels.

Last edited:
Most DEFINATELY! Dont forget its tomorrow guys, iv got told its best not to stream XL tonight, so ima just keep myself from that (sadly) Its so difficult lol

But tomorrow (sunday 27th Feb) Ima drop that XL stream for you guys! Suppose tomorrow is safe to stream for most bigger channels.
You meant the 28th.

Just answer me this....Did they make Cyber Sub-Zero cool? How's his moves set? Is his X-Ray set up still aerial?

Is Cyber Sub-Zero unlocked by pressing U, U, Triangle / Y, like I suggested before (aka the 4th / no variation model)?

Is Cyber Sub-Zero unlocked by pressing U, U, Triangle / Y, like I suggested before (aka the 4th / no variation model)?
Yes, he is.
And to the guy above you, I honestly might pick up Cyber Sub - and this is coming from a person that hated Cyber Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat 9. So yeah, he is pretty neat in this game.

Yes, he is.
And to the guy above you, I honestly might pick up Cyber Sub - and this is coming from a person that hated Cyber Sub-Zero in Mortal Kombat 9. So yeah, he is pretty neat in this game.

That's good to hear.
I hated Cyber Sub-Zero in MK9 too, but if he's as well designed as you say then I may pick him up too.

Guys im sorry I cant answer all of you questions yet, i'll try em out tomorrow, dont forget i'll post here 15 minutes before I start! Just to give you all a heads up! ;)

In fatality practice are you gonna try to do all the stage fatalities on all stages from all of the distances Close, Sweep, Mid and Far ? Also I want you to try to see if they are more stage brutalities as well if you have time. They are brutalities now with all combos and throws that ends the combos. Possibly all throws now can become brutalities judging by the new Johnny Cage brutality. I know I want a lot but I won't be getting XL for a long time till the price drops. Just do what you can. You don't have to do all of these if you don't want to these are just suggestions my friend. Thank you for showing us the stream tonight.

Last edited:
In fatality practice are you gonna try to do all the stage fatalities on all stages from all of the distances Close, Sweep, Mid and Far ? Also I want you to try to see if they are more stage brutalities as well if you have time. They are brutalities now with all combos and throws that ends the combos. Possibly all throws now can become brutalities judging by the new Johnny Cage brutality. I know I want a lot but I won't be getting XL for a long time till the price drops. Just do what you can. You don't have to do all of these if you don't want to these are just suggestions my friend. Thank you for showing us the stream tonight.

I am pretty sure all stage fatalities are close distance as in the moves list it says 'stage fatality (close)', which is general, not for a specific stage. They all seem to start with an uppercut too - a streamer I was watching tried all stages to see if there are more stage fatalities but there weren't any.