Fallout 4 official trailer..........

I think Charisma is more useful in this game than past ones. You could still pass Speech checks even with low Charisma since it was it's own separate skill. Plus it's invaluable for building settlements. Being able to link resources from one place to another makes thing so much easier.

The female protag has a great voice actress. Her voice cracks beautifully when she finally finds who she's looking for.

Found a great new glitch. If you spam crouch while slamming down in Power Armor, it counts as multiple hits. You can take out big groups without having to waste ammo if you use this.

Found a great new glitch. If you spam crouch while slamming down in Power Armor, it counts as multiple hits. You can take out big groups without having to waste ammo if you use this.

Nerf Powah Amorz!

Dude, I've came to the conclusion that it's completely pointless starting a 2nd play through, the unlimited Level Cap shits on having multiple playthroughs and its dumb/cool because I can make a super OP character if I invest a lot of time into my first character, but I really liked the idea of having to choose skills and perks wisely from 3 and NV. The game is fun, but I'm not fan of how easy they're making the game now.

Spoiler:
This game does a real shitty job at trying to make you care for your son. Even if you become an enemy of the Institute he doesn't give a shit about you and kicks you right out lol I like so many other characters more.

Mac's perk is straight up broken, I'm just blowing all these fools heads off with my explosive .44 it's hilarious :laugh:

I think my favorite thing in this game is getting a Sneak Attack with a Big Boy... It's so much fun to see the explosions and see the XP meter fill up fast!

Mac's perk is straight up broken, I'm just blowing all these fools heads off with my explosive .44 it's hilarious
My mind was blown when I first realised who he was a few days ago. He said he'd be more comfortable under a rocky ceiling or something and then it clicked who he was. It was later confirmed when he gave me his story. Also, try walking under a tunnel with him.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Ye it's cause it's bugged so the headshot probability is WAY more than it's supposed to be :laugh:

Sounds about right because when I'm in VATS headshots have a 95% chance and a body shot will have like a 40% chance. Knowing Bethesda games that shit will never get fixed :lol:

My mind was blown when I first realised who he was a few days ago. He said he'd be more comfortable under a rocky ceiling or something and then it clicked who he was. It was later confirmed when he gave me his story. Also, try walking under a tunnel with him.

Took me a little bit to click too, I saw the name and knew it looked familiar but it wasn't until I ran into a certain doctor later on in the story that made me realize who he was.

Unrelated but I've been getting pretty lucky with Legendary weapons, got this Laser Rifle with bleed damage and with the mods I added it's absolutely insane. I used the capacitor with burn damage, added the splitter, and a sniper barrel. The barrel keeps the spread tight from the splitter and the damage over time is ludicrous, I fire two shots into people and the dot does the rest. Got a freezing Super Sledge too, that shits pretty sweet.

Sounds about right because when I'm in VATS headshots have a 95% chance and a body shot will have like a 40% chance. Knowing Bethesda games that shit will never get fixed

Took me a little bit to click too, I saw the name and knew it looked familiar but it wasn't until I ran into a certain doctor later on in the story that made me realize who he was.

Unrelated but I've been getting pretty lucky with Legendary weapons, got this Laser Rifle with bleed damage and with the mods I added it's absolutely insane. I used the capacitor with burn damage, added the splitter, and a sniper barrel. The barrel keeps the spread tight from the splitter and the damage over time is ludicrous, I fire two shots into people and the dot does the rest. Got a freezing Super Sledge too, that shits pretty sweet.
Got a freezing machete and put Krehmvz tooth onto it. Got a lot of explosive guns to including an explosive railway rifle.

Sounds about right because when I'm in VATS headshots have a 95% chance and a body shot will have like a 40% chance. Knowing Bethesda games that shit will never get fixed :lol:

Hope they don't fix the vendor glitch either, I love not having to worry about ammo, it's great.

Got a freezing machete and put Krehmvz tooth onto it. Got a lot of explosive guns to including an explosive railway rifle.

I didn't even realize you could get a legendary Railway Rifle, sounds pretty rad.

Hope they don't fix the vendor glitch either, I love not having to worry about ammo, it's great.

I've known about it but I never really found myself needing to use it, between having 11 charisma and the cap collector perks I haven't had any problem getting caps. I considered using it just to get the Atom Cats paint job but I ended up just selling a ton of prewar money to cover the cost.

There's an explosive Sub Machine gun called Spray and Pray you can buy from a chick over in a settlement towards the southeast. Gun is ridiculous, brings the framerate to a crawl if you use it in water :laugh:

The vendor caps glitch is fixed in the PC beta patch, sadly. Not sure about the one in the covenant though. As I don't have anyway of checking.

I hope McCready's perk gets fixed because it just irritates that it exist. As I feels like it just ruins vats mode now

Last edited:
There's an explosive Sub Machine gun called Spray and Pray you can buy from a chick over in a settlement towards the southeast. Gun is ridiculous, brings the framerate to a crawl if you use it in water :laugh:

Combined with certain perks it decimates. It's great to use on Mirelurk egg clusters too.

Finally got F4!
It's a good game, but just not my kind of game.
I will probably not playing this game that much.
I <3 Skyrim though and have spent over 100 hours on it.
I can't see myself spending so many hours on F4. :(

Also how do I find sidequests?

Just following the main quests and I am dieng all the time since my lvl is too low.

But I can't see any sidequests on the map nor any NPCs with a speech bubble on it with sidequests?

Big Boy MIRV is the most overkill thing ever.

I'm almost done with this game, just need to max out a few more companions then I'll be completely fulfilled. Sucks that just like Mad Max once you complete all quests there's really nothing else left to do so it makes leveling up for perks kinda pointless since all you'll be killing is respawning enemies and defending settlements.