Tanya's Gameplay speculation thread - Special Moves and Variations

The number of times Tremor + Predator have been played have been popping up according to fans. but i haven't heard anything about Tanya yet. I'm itching to get some Gameplay news soon!

The number of times Tremor + Predator have been played have been popping up according to fans. but i haven't heard anything about Tanya yet. I'm itching to get some Gameplay news soon!

We'll see some Tanya gameplay soon enough, I'm sure. ^^
Jason will soon be out, and then it's Tanya's turn! :D

My guess is her tester totals aren't displaying because the variations probably already have names. Would spoil the surprise! Predator is just listing VARIATION ONE, VARIATION TWO, etc, while Tremor doesn't seem to have any programmed yet at all.

I'm only excited for Jason's release because they'll start teasing Tanya afterwards! They'll patch her in soon after, so she is ready on release day. Then, we can see her in the character viewer/bio thing, and see her walk up on the select screen like 2 weeks before her release! Hype.

I'm only excited for Jason's release because they'll start teasing Tanya afterwards! They'll patch her in soon after, so she is ready on release day. Then, we can see her in the character viewer/bio thing, and see her walk up on the select screen like 2 weeks before her release! Hype.

Same here! ^^
Can't wait to see the updated Tanya model in-game and to see her Variations, Brutalities and Fatalities. :D

Would anyone want to see her Neckbreaker or Kiss of death fatality back? I highly doubt we'll see the latter one, especially if Kitana never got hers back, but I wonder would they give her the neckbreaker back? God, I'm really excited to see what they've got instore for us

Would anyone want to see her Neckbreaker or Kiss of death fatality back? I highly doubt we'll see the latter one, especially if Kitana never got hers back, but I wonder would they give her the neckbreaker back? God, I'm really excited to see what they've got instore for us

Well, if the old "leak" is true, she will have her Neckbreaker in her X-Ray.

Ahhh what leak was that? What did it say? I think it would be better implemented in the x-ray than a fatality. Sounds awesome if it turns out true

It was long before the game was released, someone said that he had gone visiting the NRS headquarters, maybe with his class or something, and he had seen something that looked like Tanya's neckbreaker on a screen.

But yeah, as with all "leaks", it's better not to trust it before we've actually seen some sort of confirmation of it.

I wonder if Tanya's role in MK X would still be the same had she been in MK 9, apparently she barely missed out on being in. Not sure if that's initial roster or DLC