Johnny Cage confirmed.

That's because you aren't me.

aint-no-one-like-me-gif.gif

except-me-gif.gif

I just got the notion of being only 5 when people said it was going to be only 5.

I don't know why I read that and couldn't imagine it would be only five.

Until now, I'm not believing it's only 5.

Shinnok, Sonya, Johnny, Mileena, Erron are all in on my bets (counting with those who are already announced).

I'm glad JC is back; as awesome as Cassie shares his Dick Punching abilities, it's just not at the same level of doucheness when it's not a dude.

I mean, a chick does it because of reasons, but a DUDE knows how much that hurts. That's like a Non-Hitting Zone for Bros, and he's that much of a douche he's going to do it anyway.

So then whats the point in including their daughter if Sonya and Cage will be in it waste of character slot in my opinion

A passing of the torch, so to speak; They want to introduce Cassie, but they don't want to just throw Johnny and Sonya out the window. They want to give them a proper send off.

The name of the new game must be ''Family Kombat X'' Spec Ops are all around. Most boring roster in the mk history.

The name of the new game must be ''Family Kombat X'' Spec Ops are all around. Most boring roster in the mk history.

Then use Erron Black, Kotal Kahn, D'Vorah, Ferra / Torr, Sub-Zero, Scorpion, Reptile, Ermac, Goro, Raiden, Kung Lao, Kitana, Mileena, Kano, Quan Chi, Liu Kang (rumored) or Shinnok (rumored) instead.
Those are 17 possible characters who aren't parents of new characters or Special Forces. :fawkdance::bootyshake:

Because neither of them will play the same?

Why use common sense, though, when you can pre-judge the characters before anyone has even played them?
/sarcasm

I'm glad JC is back; as awesome as Cassie shares his Dick Punching abilities, it's just not at the same level of doucheness when it's not a dude.

I mean, a chick does it because of reasons, but a DUDE knows how much that hurts. That's like a Non-Hitting Zone for Bros, and he's that much of a douche he's going to do it anyway.

That is really not a rule you should ever EVER follow. You get in a fight with someone, you end it. If that means treating an asshole's ballsack like Rocky to a speedbag, you best do it. I know I wouldn't hesitate. I'd never fight someone just to prove I was better than them. I'd fight them because I don't want to get hurt. Eh... I just don't agree with you. No hate.

That is really not a rule you should ever EVER follow. You get in a fight with someone, you end it. If that means treating an asshole's ballsack like Rocky to a speedbag, you best do it. I know I wouldn't hesitate. I'd never fight someone just to prove I was better than them. I'd fight them because I don't want to get hurt. Eh... I just don't agree with you. No hate.

Oh agreed.

But it's a totally different bag from kicking someone in the nads and doing a split to make it all showy.

Mind you, I'm a pacifist by nature so I try to avoid fights whenever possible.

Where is the bad guys? I saw only Quan Chi, Kano, Mileena. Shinnnok doesn't confirmed yet. I guess Team Kotal is neutral. I hope Spec. For. team will kill each other. If they do the name of the game could be Incest Kombat X..

Kotal's team could also go rogue with their own agendas or go evil if Kotal does turn evil.
Anakin Skywalker wasn't always evil, but he later became evil.
There are a bunch of possibilities of what could happen.

Kotal's team could also go rogue with their own agendas or go evil if Kotal does turn evil.
Anakin Skywalker wasn't always evil, but he later became evil.
There are a bunch of possibilities of what could happen.

I hope so. I really enjoy play as outworlder or netherrealmer.. Sometimes i choose to play as White Lotus. But thousands of spec. forces? that is the nightmare for me.

i know what are you feeling bro [MENTION=18504]Satyriasis[/MENTION] . Special forces are the most boring thing in mk especially sonya and now we have even more boring character that is jaquie. I would prefer mokap over jaquie

i know what are you feeling bro [MENTION=18504]Satyriasis[/MENTION] . Special forces are the most boring thing in mk especially sonya and now we have even more boring character that is jaquie. I would prefer mokap over jaquie

Don't forget boring Jax.

So if there are too many boring spec. forces. I choose Kano as fav. chac. for the new mk game. I will explode their heads.
About Mokap, he still different than spec. forces team, i could prefer him :D