Mortal Kombat Trilogy Extended [by MKTX Team]

Am I missing something? Why is that Ermac basically a red Reptile MK1?

Looks great anyways.

Thanks, Ermac was added, because Reptile became regular character.
He just looks like Reptile in MK1 with combined powers.

Nice work! I just hope the AI isn't going to be a cheap cheating garbage like the original games.

Nice work! I just hope the AI isn't going to be a cheap cheating garbage like the original games.

But that wouldn't be faithful to the original games. Besides, the AI can be beat if you know how to manipulate it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

But that wouldn't be faithful to the original games. Besides, the AI can be beat if you know how to manipulate it.

Exactly! I can easily go through the original arcade ladders on the hardest difficulty with certain characters with breaking a sweat. People on here who complain that the AI's are cheap are just not patient enough to learn how to beat them.

Thanks for all you replies in thread. AI will have less restrictions in tribute to klassic games.
Besides, difficulty (7 various levels included) can be changed in options.

I don't like it, because you have to use cheap tactics to win. Some special moves become useless because they don't work in beating AI. And you have to play the same everytime in order to win. You have to use a few stupid tactis over and over again. And I don't like playing against such AI, when it's obviously cheating. I want to enjoy my game.

I don't like it, because you have to use cheap tactics to win. Some special moves become useless because they don't work in beating AI. And you have to play the same everytime in order to win. You have to use a few stupid tactis over and over again. And I don't like playing against such AI, when it's obviously cheating. I want to enjoy my game.

A wise man once told me, if you're not cheating, you're not trying.

Also, if both participants are cheating in a fight, then is it really cheating?

Also, MKTX will include Cage from MKT in arcade quality.

d55391279062.png

It's not cheating if your doing the same tactics over and over. It's really only cheating if you hack the game to give yourself like 100% health or something. There's a difference between cheap and cheat.

Also, MKTX will include Cage from MKT in arcade quality.

d55391279062.png

That is looking great.

(no homo)

Besides, why do people complain about the AI? Have you ever played MUGEN MK games? Most of them have a pretty shitty AI, here you'll have scalable difficulty levels that actually work and an AI that provides different challenges. What's the problem?

Le@N this Project is coming along just fine. You guys are creating this game in a very very good pace. I'm really looking forward to the MK 2 Characters. You guys got my support!

Looks INCREDIBLE!

The ONLY tiny thing I see is that the word 'Fatality' needs to be moved up a little bit if you're going for that original look.

I'm blown away by the amount of details into the game so far!

How about having fighters falling in the stage fatalities differently as well as randomly? Of course, keep the original falls but maybe a couple of different ways....such as falling on the spikes on the pillars like the other bodies have in the first games "The Pit".......or landing on the hooks in the dead pool?

Just a thought