Support

de_nhoj

Is NRS going to give the Vita patches and DLC and do you think any of it will carry over to the consoles?

Doubt it.. The game is already good the way it is now and they already said they're not going to bring more DLC.

They may fix Sindel, but I really wouldn't call that a patch.

Doubt it.. The game is already good the way it is now and they already said they're not going to bring more DLC.

They may fix Sindel, but I really wouldn't call that a patch.

I just don't get why they took away Smoke's reset but they left Cyrax alone :???:.

*was going to ask whether the Vita can even support patches*
*remembers that Mario Kart 7 and Kid Icarus: Uprising for the 3DS are getting patches soon*
*shuts the hell up*

True, but look at it this way.

For a damaging combo Cyrax has to spend a bar, and if he's opened up he has to eat the full combo because he spent that one bar dealing damage. The only time it's not risky is when he has full meter and none one is going to have full meter the entire game.

True, but look at it this way.

For a damaging combo Cyrax has to spend a bar, and if he's opened up he has to eat the full combo because he spent that one bar dealing damage. The only time it's not risky is when he has full meter and none one is going to have full meter the entire game.

True as well but there is so much going for Cyrax, he has a decent teleport, he can have all his bombs out and a net, he can start a combo from pretty much any distance, he's fast and a lot of his combos are safe.

True as well but there is so much going for Cyrax, he has a decent teleport, he can have all his bombs out and a net, he can start a combo from pretty much any distance, he's fast and a lot of his combos are safe.

His teleport is garbage man.. Almost everyone on the Kast can punish it.

Yea, but his net is slow and it's all about moving around midscreen to prevent yourself from jumping into a net or bomb.

His teleport is garbage man.. Almost everyone on the Kast can punish it.

Yea, but his net is slow and it's all about moving around midscreen to prevent yourself from jumping into a net or bomb.

I'm pretty sure Cyblax has a good teleport regular Cyrax's is pretty much the same as CSZ. Cyrax would be a much more fair character if his net wasn't so tall and his bombs wouldn't work for a short time while you get up/get knocked down IMO, that's basically the only gripes I have with him.

The Vita supports patches, and MK specifically planned for it by leaving space on the game card to store the patches and DLC.

Also MK Vita supports the MK Hotfix system that can push down balance/gameplay changes without a patch. I'm certain hotfixes will be used to alter the gameplay where needed.

Does that mean we'll get patches and DLC? No but it leaves the door open for it.

The Vita supports patches, and MK specifically planned for it by leaving space on the game card to store the patches and DLC.

Also MK Vita supports the MK Hotfix system that can push down balance/gameplay changes without a patch. I'm certain hotfixes will be used to alter the gameplay where needed.

Does that mean we'll get patches and DLC? No but it leaves the door open for it.

So it's possible but it's ultimately up to NRS to make DLC and patches.