What endings should be Cannon/half Cannon?

Mudknot

The story endings always play a good part in the following game, however whos story would you like to see become Story Cannon?

i would love to see Ermac's ending cannon, i liked that twist a lot

i would like sinel's to be as well

Mileena's would be cool as well lol.

Liu Kang's ending should be cannon, I want him to be the sub-boss of MK10. He gets resurrected by the elder gods, convinces them to make him a god to protect Earthrealm, but turns evil, because of his hatred towards Raiden.

Im going to be the first to say : I hate the word canon. It sounds so stupid to me .... with that being said, I want Sindel's to be the legitimate ending. :)

Sub-Zero's ending, Come on that was the coolest ending in game.

Also Sheeva's ending, It was hillarious. Take that Australia!

Not going to lie, I hate how there isn't any real discussion here. This just seems more like you are picking stuff out. Come on guys :(.

I'd like Liu Kang to become a god so Shang Tsung can kill him and we'll have a new chosen one

First of all, how could Liu Kang become a God and fight someone he already got his ass beat by? Second, Liu Kang is already dead so we will get a chosen one anyways. Thrid, Shang Tsung will end up doing bad shit to earthrealm if he is God. Fourth, there is no way Shang Tsung can abosrb Shao Kahn soul if he is already dead and Raiden took care of Shao Kahn. Fifth, Shang Tsung is going to be doing this shit out of revenge and knowing the elder gods, they'll ask him to be the new god. Which will lead to ****ing shit up.

Liu Kang's ending should be cannon, I want him to be the sub-boss of MK10. He gets resurrected by the elder gods, convinces them to make him a god to protect Earthrealm, but turns evil, because of his hatred towards Raiden.

Liu Kang would never become evil. If its anything Liu Kang would be besides good and not evil, is neutral. Liu Kang becoming evil is too extreme for him. Remeber zombie Liu Kang killing everyone? People didn't like that. If they do this, Liu Kang will have a reason and it wouldn't look right for Liu Kang to be evil. Liu Kang would just turn his back on him and just work for no one.

Just like Ryu will never turn evil :)

I'm not saying I want Liu Kang to stay evil forever, he'll be brainwashed by Quan Chi and Shinnok into betraying Raiden. Not to mention that I like to play with the bad guys, so I'll pick him more often.

Just like Ryu will never turn evil :)

I'm not saying I want Liu Kang to stay evil forever, he'll be brainwashed by Quan Chi and Shinnok into betraying Raiden. Not to mention that I like to play with the bad guys, so I'll pick him more often.

Hehehe:)

And meh, that can happen too. If that happens, it won't be for long. Hopefully, Quan Chi doesn't have his soul D:

Ermac: Did Shao Kahn ever tell you what happened to your father?

Kitana: He told me enough. He told me he killed him.

Ermac: No, Kitana, WE are your father.

Kitana: O_O