Noob's black hole - a use

It's not a guaranteed reset, this has been gone over in the official Noob Saibot thread. If the opponent holds down to stay grounded, or uses a teleport or armored move as a wake-up attack, it's worthless.

It's not a guaranteed reset, this has been gone over in the official Noob Saibot thread. If the opponent holds down to stay grounded, or uses a teleport or armored move as a wake-up attack, it's worthless.

^this. combo has already been debunked.

As a Noob user, it might just be me, but I find it so much harder to do resets online than offline. It must be the lag creating a difference in timing because I also have consistency problems doing my +10-hit wall combos too.

I like how this WannaTouchMacaque says he "worked his ass off" to find the combo. What BS. He made it based off King's video on TYM, same as I did, except I actually gave credit in my vid and linked to explain why/how it can work.

Also, I don't think people should give up on these resets so quickly. Instead of trying to pull off the whole thing, break it down and use parts of it in your strategy. Makes more sense than thinking of it as one chain that can't be broken, because it can and is probably used better that way.