4th DLC Character Discussion: Freddy Krueger~ ALL FREDDY DISCUSSION GOES HERE

Are you getting Freddy Krueger?

• Total voters
Re: Kruegstas's Unite

Tanya blows. I'd rather one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or the lil f*cker from lil big planet be the DLC instead of Tanya. That being said I'm glad you've crept back in my life, Freddy Krueger you beautiful demonic pedophile you!

Can anyone here make a Team kruegstas so we can have the biggest team in mk XD?

Re: Are you buying/not buying Freddy Krueger

No! Their making some sort of the game, that shouldn't be named Mortal Kombat. If I get this for compability pack or costumes, will ignore Freddy online. Spoiled all of the intrigue...

This.

I would've maybe accepted him if they had made him super creepy with some sick special moves that were reminiscent of the classic movies (like this scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UP1vv0wWp4 :twisted:). But he's just swinging his arms like a brawler lol (where's the nightmare fatality???)

And the absolute deal breaker was not having the original Freddy that everyone remembers (Robert Englund with 1 glove).

Pure suck. Had potential, but unfortunately fell flat.

I think I probably think he's cool cause I never seen the movies and stopped playin mk from the third one.

Re: Freddy all the way! Mandatory downloads NOW

Yes. But obviously Boon only cares about $$$, he certainly does not care about the integrity of his game (anymore).

I hate saying it but deep down part of me agrees. This just feels so much like a money making plan over pleasing the fans. I am sure he figured "if i do a MK character only a portion of the people at Comic-Con will know who that is, BUT if i do....FREDDY KRUEGER EVERYONE WILL KNOW WHO THAT IS. AKA more sales!!" it is rather disappointing.

Re: 4th DLC Character Discussion~ All posts related to it go here.

@sans power

Yer guest charcters dont have to make sense. But i think theres is a limit, like i said before, freddy cannot die and only has powers in peoples dreams. Were as Kratos only doesnt fit becuase he if from greek mythology, plucking him out of his "realm" and into MKs one works, nothin has changed. But with freddy plucking him out of his "realm" and into MKs brings lots of questions, like his powers, lack of pain, being able to spawn limbs and lack of death.

I dont really know why your replying, i already said im a sucker and will download him anyways. Im just annoyed at how he has been handled and annoyed that NRS is out for a money maker rather than rewarding its fanbase. These forums are all about information and voicing your opinion. I respect what your saying and am glad you can see where im coming from aswell. But i think its fair to say this is very flawed and a MK character would have been a much better choice.

Re: The F*ck Freddy Boycott.

Oh my god yes. What's the deal with that? At least Freddy fits into MK9. I cry for fans of MvC3. But not too much, because their game is going to be somewhat less broken.

Lolx Rocket Racoon and sumone name Nova
and fukin hawkeye??
Marvel's side sucks hardd
i wud choose freddy over that whole marvel side line up n e day
thankfully capcoms sidde of new fighters is fukin awesome

Can I have RoboCop? Super Mario? Solid Snake? Ryu? Hannibal Lector? Cause Freddy will open the doors for crap like this now..

Wb owns freddy! That's why he's in it. And ed boon loves freddy and so do a lot of people. This will be their most download character

I am most certainly not downloading the pedophile.

And I am not getting the associated compatibility pack either (even if it were to include MK2 Mileena and Skarlet costumes).

Re: The F*ck Freddy Boycott.

Yup. Because they feel it's their right to boycott something out of their control.

I just think its stupid in my opinion
i hate kenshi!!
but i take great pleasure in bashing his head in with his own leg
i rather just teabag them everytime then not DL the comp pack in my opinion

He hardly fits into MK at all. Personally, he was a waste of resources and time. Make him the last DLC or something, I would rather want Fujin or someone else who fits into MK. So hell no.

Sure, I'm Freddy fan and I love MK, is not Freddy guest that will kill this game, and in fact, is just a joke to be not taken serious, so, why not ?