What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

What do you think will come after the 4th DLC character?

• More New Characters

Votes: 65 26.1%
  • Boss Characters

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • New Fatalities

Votes: 29 11.6%
  • New X-Rays

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • New Stages

Votes: 17 6.8%
  • New Costumes (classic costumes, ending costumes or others)

Votes: 67 26.9%
  • Something else

Votes: 11 4.4%
  • Nothing (no more DLCs)

Votes: 44 17.7%

• Total voters
i think is between new characters at least 1 or 3 more , for sure , for sure new arenas (with fatalities of course) and more costumes

i think is between new characters at least 1 or 3 more , for sure , for sure new arenas (with fatalities of course) and more costumes

Boon said at least 2 times, that new arenas are a very unlikely possibility. So bad, I wanted Ice Pit.

PS - This poll should have multiple choices. Can a mod edit it?

Boon said at least 2 times, that new arenas are a very unlikely possibility. So bad, I wanted Ice Pit.

well i hav read from somewhere that arenas could be a possibility in dlc

More arenas. I really want to see some other levels that weren't included in MK9. Like the Kombat Tomb and Motaro's Chamber.
Even if Motaro was an NPC, his level would've been cool. Greenish aura around in a dark cave.

I think we will eventually get another character or two, I'm hoping we don't get playable bosses it's possible but I really doubt it. X-Rays would be cool but I think it's never gonna happen, Im postive we will be getting more coustumes. I hope we do got more stages and fatalitys that would be awesome .

More klassic costumes would be nice since I really want Mk4 Quan Chi's outfit. One or two more characters would be cool like Cyber Smoke since I feel like the game is not complete without him.

I'm hoping for playable bosses. I've been dying to play Ladder as Shao Kahn then spam him with his own moves!

from personal experience, that is actually fun lol

also they would have to majorly balance them, and have them being ablw to jump, cus as it is atm? they dont have a jump at all, and to block?down+block, and there are hardly any combos.

I understand why they don't want to make levels (too much work in models and textures) but i don't understand why they don't at least release a new map with a different location from "the street" or "the desert" or "Wastelands of Outworld" and goes on, the maps are completed with many good different areas.

from personal experience, that is actually fun lol

also they would have to majorly balance them, and have them being ablw to jump, cus as it is atm? they dont have a jump at all, and to block?down+block, and there are hardly any combos.

I think they will need to add them as a complete new character like secret Noob, Reptile and Smoke to make that work.