Anyone waiting till all DLC is released to buy everything in a pack?

Drakilla

$20 for 4 new characters not including all classic costumes and whatever else they put up seems a bit whack. Even SSF4: AE has 4 new characters and is only $15. :s

no way!

I can't wait to throw more $$$$ NRSs way for the gaming perrrrrrrrrrrfektion they've given us!

we should buy ALL content to show our appreciation <3

IGodness people, you seem to forget the Pass is 360 exclusive to make up for the PS3 exclusive character -- which means no Pass on PS3.

Well yeah, if you see it that way. Ps3 gets Kratos as a free character while Xbox gets mystery boy. The only difference is that you will also be able to download him, for 5$.

I think DLC is a bit expensive (I'm not from USA nor Europe =P)
But I'll not buy the characters separately, I'll wait these guys release a special super offer pack or something like that. But actually I prefer pay $20 or $15 for a complete new game instead for some new characters.

Not buying any DLC til servers are fixed and online is lag-free

Then take a sit, you will have a long wait.

I buy everything at Day 1, im not from US and $5 seems cheap to me, a cheaper price for a pack doesnt worth the wait to me.

well, they are not releasing everything in a pack...only the 'season pass'....if you miss it, you miss it.

edit: also, the 4 character pack, includes 8 costumes...so...MK>SF

The season pass was only 1200 MS points. That's about $14.

$15 actually. 1 MSP = 1.25¢

Well, in all honesty we got Kratos, and Xbox didn't get anything, so I believe it's fair enough :)

Not quite equal, but it's a start. Now, if all future DLC bundles (and by that I mean individually sold items being released in a "short" timeframe) have this sort of deal, then it would be fair. After all, it's more than just no exclusive character (who gets special treatment too) and his stage. It's also the fact we got no demo, as well as being told it'd all be okay and we'd get something to equal that, even though nothing had been worked out. All that is not worth only 25% off four characters, equaling a whopping $5.

$20 for 4 new characters not including all classic costumes and whatever else they put up seems a bit whack. Even SSF4: AE has 4 new characters and is only $15. :s

as of right now, im thinking that would have been a better option, seeing as how i bought the season pass and im not getting whats promised in a timely manner and i still dont know who the 4th character will be. im also annoyed the klassic pack #1 costumes werent in the season pass. doesent really scream value when i have to spend an additional 400 pts on that after buying the season pass when it was all free with preorders.

as of right now, im thinking that would have been a better option, seeing as how i bought the season pass and im not getting whats promised in a timely manner and i still dont know who the 4th character will be. im also annoyed the klassic pack #1 costumes werent in the season pass. doesent really scream value when i have to spend an additional 400 pts on that after buying the season pass when it was all free with preorders.

Really? Not in a timely manner? A day late (in all likelihood, although the day isn't over yet) and only two week after the previous release (after no date was initially given when the Season Pass was released) is not in a timely manner? Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy he's not available yet either (I unintentionally stayed up until 5am last night waiting for his release, and was planning on working towards Noob mastery today after getting the klassic option to mix in with his other outfits to break up the monotony (ended up working on Reptile instead)), but this stuff happens.

Well, in all honesty we got Kratos, and Xbox didn't get anything, so I believe it's fair enough :)

LOL @ Kratos being a good thing.
As if EVERYONE wanted Kratos.
I wish NRS would have made him a DLC option, instead of FORCING you to have him on the roster.

LOL @ Kratos being a good thing.
As if EVERYONE wanted Kratos.
I wish NRS would have made him a DLC option, instead of FORCING you to have him on the roster.

Fortunately it's not a problem for me, being an Xbox user, but wouldn't you still be forced to see him in your game if he was DLC? Obviously I don't know how it's working now (plus having the Season Pass it won't be an issue), but if the compatibility pack is for both Skarlet and Kenshi (instead of having to download both if you didn't get Skarlet's), wouldn't Kratos be included in that too? If so, that'd mean to not have Kratos in your game, you couldn't get any other DLC.