Am i the only one that wants Shao Kahn as DLC?

you morons do realize if they made him playable that he wouldnt have the super armor or his moves wouldnt do as much damage.im sure he would get a heavy nerf to balance him out.people saying they dont want boss characters palyable based on how op their cpu versions are just plain stupid.

In trilogy the bosses had no nerfs and they were playable in that state. It's happened in the past so do some research before you call anyone a moron for their opinion.

In trilogy the bosses had no nerfs and they were playable in that state. It's happened in the past so do some research before you call anyone a moron for their opinion.

What a fail man, bosses DID have several nerfs when playable in Trilogy :/
Play the game again and see for yourself.

What a fail man, bosses DID have several nerfs when playable in Trilogy :/
Play the game again and see for yourself.
What? Are you serious? Theres a cheat to tone down the boss damage. when playable with out the cheat they are exactly the same? I hope your trolling.

If not please explain, i own trilogy and the boss damage, moves etc are exactly the same

I have never liked bosses as playable characters.....especially in the MK universe. I don't like they way they play at all.

Well he has armor, an x ray that does over half damage, can perma-stun, and has regular moves that do insane damage so no and if they nerfed him he'd still be extremely boring to play with no bnb combos and a handfull of moves. So they'd pretty much have to make him nothing like the cpu version to make him a proper character. So they might as well just bring back a different old character.

Well he has armor, an x ray that does over half damage, can perma-stun, and has regular moves that do insane damage so no and if they nerfed him he'd still be extremely boring to play with no bnb combos and a handfull of moves. So they'd pretty much have to make him nothing like the cpu version to make him a proper character. So they might as well just bring back a different old character.

This

I have never liked bosses as playable characters.....especially in the MK universe. I don't like they way they play at all.

And this.

Offline to mess would be fine for the few who want that for extra pleasures, but really there's much more they should do for the game first.