Votes: 6 10.2%
  • mkd

Votes: 10 16.9%
  • mksm

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • mka

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
MK2, MK:D and MK:SM were the better three additions to the series.

MK4 had the best story build up I suppose... MK3 had a large cast. MK was the ground breaker and MK:DA the new prospect. MK:A felt too exhausting...

Ah yes, MKSM is indeed the best in recent memory. I liked it better than than MKD. MKD didn't preserve the same charm that MKDA set the stage for. It took an MK3-esque turn. I'm not quite sure how to describe it...but there are alot of parallels between how MKII went to MK3 and how MKDA went to MKD. Many things suffered to bring forth more characters, stages, and content.

I am a fan of all the Mortal Kombat Games but one of my favorite is Mortal Kombat Trilogy for the roster and all the types of fatalitys!!!!!
MK Rules Forever!!!

thanks for posting guys:-D

my faverite mk game is mortal kombat trilogey

Please don't double post. If you have something to add, use the EDIT button.
-DeathcoreRyknow

Last edited by a moderator:
Good man. You're vote counts in my heart.

MK II ,IMO, was the pinnacle of MK. UMK3 is good, but not as good as MK II.

The fatalities were amazing. The characters were also amazing and they all looked great. I liked all the secrets hidden in them too. One reason I'm bound to buy a PS3 is for MK II alone.

The only thing I like more about MK3 + UMK3 is the Run button. Oh, and I like how the ninjas look in it. =P

MK II hit like a ton of bricks to me when i first played it it just felt so dark and i feel comfortable in that came type UMK3 was good i like the run button as well but i also like nightwolf combos were cool but the fatalities were a lil off IMO and everything was a lil too bright some of the levels were cool but i do feel that the set in MK II was the best they have ever created (plus the origional Pit)

I think my favorite mk game is MKD because it has the best stages and the best death traps plus the best konquest.

Shun Goku Satsu, what makes you like MKT more than say UMK3? I've heard that MKT is considerably more broken. And really, there aren't that many extra characters in it. Of note just Baraka, Sheeva, and Johnny Cage. Though I suppose if you played the Arcade Version of UMK3 you'd be missing Rain and Noob Saibot...I think.