xbox question?

AnubisGOD

i have a question is there anyway of playing online without xbox live cuz i have a modded xbox so i cant play xbox live without gettin in trouble, i know on like halo theres a way to play it online threw a website server but iono about mk

simple answer. no. because xbox live is the network through which all xbox consoles connect online.

you could however connect through a LAN and play....IF....you know how to mod your box to route itself through the LAN and your friends do as well. if not, then i'd say you're SOL.

Weeeeeeeeeeellllll...you could use Xbox Connect (a fan made program which routes your Xbox connection through the internet) but that only works for games like Halo which have the system link ability. Soooooooo...you're screwed.

thats wat i figured, i do have another xbox un moded but i dont have the game, my buddy let me copy it taht and cant afford xbox livew anyway

hey goraka i own half the game i just dont have the disk so shut ur whole wang chung
and why pay for xbox live i dont spend enough time playing games on the net to worry about it and i only make enough to cover the bills i have now