• linkin park: in the end

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kelley Clarckso; Since uve been gone

• Emenem(can't spell it): My name is

• Total voters
Disappointed said:
Definately 50 Cent, I can't stand him...why they didn't finish him off when they had the chance is beyond me.

And, while I'm thinking about it, am I the only one that thinks the clips in the commercial for his game of him jumping in the air, spinning around, and kicking his opponent with both feet is total bullshit? Come on...if you're going to make the game realistic, and true to its nature, you have to make it so he's dropping the soap in prison, while everyone is pointing and laughing at his inability to pick it up.

I hate him :(

hahah you took the words right out of my mouth (btw im back again)

OMFG LET'S GET ON WITH THE FIDDY'S SCENT BASTARD!
That guy acts all badass and gangsta, but I bet the reason he got shot 9 times, is because someone heazd him rap. The original Disco Inferno pwns his version, and that's saying something.

Those are some pretty bad songs. I'm going to vote "fiddy" because he got played on tv the most. Man, I hate it when his fans call him "fiddy".

UGH!!!! >_< 50 cent needs to die a slow....painful....death!!! :evil:

Disclaimer: this goes to him directly not any of his fans so if you disagree ok good that's your opinion and this is mine so leave me alone!!
[rant]
we don't need untalented pathethic thugs going around talking about their sex life even though it's evident that not even a 60-year old virgin would want to have [insert the s word here] with him :roll: <_< [/end rant]

50 cent and G-unit suck ass!
i hate them. i hate what they stand for. i hate that kind of rap.
50 cent sounds hungry or in pain when he sings.
oh and misfit, ICP pwns, so, yeah.

dude how can no one have said the macarena (or however you spell that bullshit)? and midget kong, how dare you call cannibal corpse over-rated. i don't know where i would be right now if i had never heard such thought provoking songs as skull full of maggots, fucked with a knife, or entrails ripped from a virgin's cunt

necrolust said:
dude how can no one have said the macarena (or however you spell that bullshit)? and midget kong, how dare you call cannibal corpse over-rated. i don't know where i would be right now if i had never heard such thought provoking songs as skull full of maggots, !@#$ with a knife, or entrails ripped from a virgin's cunt

True that song is retarded
On that list i choose kelly clarkson=Annoying

i hate 50 cent i was just leastining to him for no reason and i noticed that in most of his songs there is always some one else singin with him,i mean what the hell,cant he sing alone

^That is a bad reason cortet anyone?

Anyway I vote all. I only like a few Eminem songs and even then mostly the edited one, because I have rules in my house about rap/etc.

I've seen way worse songs though.

"I love you you love me" song is shit! XDLMAOXD

shadow_kick you just wasted about 3 minutes of my life watching that.

yeah i agree that linkin park and jay-z in collision course sucked