Worst character matchups

I like to play as Kano. Out of everyone I've ever played against, my Kano's worst matchup has been Cyrax.

The guy I played knew some really effective combos that forced me to use my combo breaker. We must've played about 15-20 matches before I finally figured out a way to win.

bad match ups for sub-zero(hes one of my mains and this is IMO)
sindel
ermac
noob(kind of sometimes)
kano(his knifes are faster then your ice ball)
kabal

good match ups for sub-zero
johnny cage
reptile(dash into the ice clones)
hell, anyone without a teleport and slow fireballs!

Human Sektor is great against Sub-Zero.

His missiles can hit him during his slide.

Robo-Sek can't connect with his missiles during the slide.

to be fair reptile is capable of defeating sub rather well so long as he doesnt play subs game. you pretty much negate the use of elbow dash for all but the safest situations then zone sub! if he stays back using his clone hes gonna die, and he has a harder time then most getting in close simply because he has no real way around other then dash blocking and timed jumps. and if he messes up just once and gets hit by a forceball thats 25-30% ish damage right there even from full screen. which means the game because quite interesting because your forced to have a offensive playing sub and a defensive playing rep

Human Sektor is great against Sub-Zero.

His missiles can hit him during his slide.

Robo-Sek can't connect with his missiles during the slide.

Really? That I did not know lol. I've never played against human Sektor with Sub-Zero. Hell I've only played against Robo-Sektor twice online lol.