Why People are Misled on Syria

J. Valjean

BANALITY
The "uprising" in Syria, if one can call it that without giggling turning into an uproar of uncontrollable laughter, is a sham devised by Zionists and led by the Mossad and CIA. It wasn't unpredictable when they implanted cells of armed men in the peaceful Syrian protests of 2011 and turned civil and political rights discourse into armed rebellion, and what really showed their hand in this is their funding of Al-Quaeda mercenaries and jihadists that do nothing but ruin and tarnish the great nation of Syria, all in fear that the mighty Syrian Army will invade Israel with the help of the freedom fighters of Hezbollah and take back the Golan Heights, driving the Israelis to the Seas where they may be forced to sail to another country and steal its land. All those videos you see online of suffering are those caused by jihadists inflicting war crimes on the innocent populations of Syria. Bashar al-Assad, a leader with integrity and dignity, has been scapegoated and turned into an international criminal by this carefully orchestrated alliance of Israel and Al-Quaeda, bolstered by the news outlets Al-Jazeera, FOX, and JerusalemReport.

It is time we had some unbiased reporting, particularly of the Russian daily RussiaToday and the unbiased and fair reporting of the Iranian state's PressTV station. These two stations portray the reality on the ground in Syria and the valiant crusade waged by the forces loyal to Syria in the Syrian Army and associated militias against the Zionist onslaught. What are your thoughts on the Syria conflict?

Is anyone up to date on world news? I mean y'all should be on this shiznit, the next Call of Duty will be based on this!

Call of Duty sucks anyway.

I can't say I'm up to date on current events, foreign or domestic, but any situation in the Middle East is hairy, and you can't pick out who are the "good guys" or "bad guys", since they all seem to be fighting to advance their own means, which will then lead to more fighting etc etc.

Also,

"It is time we had some unbiased reporting"

Al-Jazeera launched in America to high praise. Good start?

Is anyone up to date on world news? I mean y'all should be on this shiznit, the next Call of Duty will be based on this!

Uhh...the winners of this Sunday's games are going to the Super Bowl. That's world news, isn't it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Call of Duty sucks anyway.

I can't say I'm up to date on current events, foreign or domestic, but any situation in the Middle East is hairy, and you can't pick out who are the "good guys" or "bad guys", since they all seem to be fighting to advance their own means, which will then lead to more fighting etc etc.

Also,

"It is time we had some unbiased reporting"

Al-Jazeera launched in America to high praise. Good start?

I was just trolling. Assad and the rebels are both murdererous and the Syrians are the victims.

I saw videos of a car blowing up in Syria, "believed" to be planted by NATO. I also heard of decapitations and all sorts of nasty shit going on in Syria. I can't even list them or I might throw up.