Why DLC?

I ould like to see Drahmin and Nitara from the op's list but I would also like rain. I think goro and kintaro should be playable since they have fatality's and endings in the story but for whatever reason cant be unlocked.. obviously with the last two they would have to get rid of that armor that makes some hits go through them though. All just my opinion though.

this is one of the main reasons i don't like DLC
I also think characters like tanya deserve to be in the game but i'd rather her not be if she doesn't include a story, because hers is so deeply intertwined with jades and kitanas, and i'd like to see that in a story, not just in a stupid ending on the ladder

Exactly right don't complain about characters they bring out if you don't like them just don't buy them.

I would like to know how you's feel about frost though??

no, no, no, no I'm not one of those people who just play the MK games and go jolly on my way, i'm one of those who are deeeeep into the story line and want sooooo badly for the game to make sense with good twists and character introductions this time around. I do NOT want to see all these characters as DLC because this is NOT mortal kombat armageddon, and NOT every character should be on here. HOW ABOUT THIS, I'LL START A NEW THREAD. IF YOU WANT A CHARACTER AS DLC, YOU SHOULD HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHERE IN THIS STORY THEY WOULD FIT AND WHY THEY ARE NEEDED. because simply wanting to play with a character in this game is stupid, you people can wait

and i like frost as a character
HOWEVER, she just would NOT fit in this game.
this game is still focusing on the battle between subzero and noobsaibot as brothers, theres NO need to bring in a chick to mess with subzero too, he's already going through enough

If you don't want them, you don't have to buy them.

To some extent I do agree with that. But I'd rather have the "best" (relative statement, I know) characters first. I may not have to buy any DLC I don't like, but it does take time and energy, both finite resources, from NRS which prevents them from working on other things. So if they were to release say...Daegon in the second batch of DLC, I wouldn't buy him. But that would take away from work they could be doing on someone I personally like better and is generally more highly regarded, such as Rain or Tanya.

I'm all for more characters and stages and all kinds of other things. It's NetherRealm's prioritizing that I'm interested in. I'd rather they put out their strongest DLC earlier. That makes sure it gets out and keeps more people more engaged early on in the cycle of DLC.