Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Baraka

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Sektor

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I know you want to vote Ermac, so I cleverly didn't provide that option

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
I really want Ermac to be good. I just find fantastic a character like Ermac, looking like that, is actually a good guy since he looks evil as f*** I am pretty excited to see Kenshi in X, if he's in.

Just don't make him good on MKX. Way too many good guys already. Like, waaaay too many. Bring in a few more baddies and neutrals in MKXI and then go ahead.

Just don't make him good on MKX. Way too many good guys already. Like, waaaay too many. Bring in a few more baddies and neutrals in MKXI and then go ahead.
It's pretty damn obvious Ermac is evil and has petroleum on his veins - that's how dark he actually looks (he even has a nearly black alternate costume LOL). But I agree with you. The only way they can balance the roster a little bit is adding MK4 evil characters and more Mileena allies, considering we have been having hints towards Liu Kang, Sonya, Johnny, Jax, Kenshi, Bo' Rai Cho...

Ermac again. I want good Ermac. He was never so badass as he was when he became an ally.

I'm just afraid Kenshi may probably redeem no one this time. Maybe not even himself...

Ermac again. I want good Ermac. He was never so badass as he was when he became an ally.

I'm just afraid Kenshi may probably redeem no one this time. Maybe not even himself...

In the first issue of the comic, Scorpion says Kenshi helped him learn to control his demonic side. Are you talking about the Possessed Kenshi thing from mobile? If that really means possessed possessed, like by a bad guy, like by the same bad guy who's pulling all the strings in MKX, then that's undoubtedly going to happen after the 5-year mark because we've seen un-possessed Kenshi in the comic.

I agree with this, but on the other hand, like many have said before, there are already too many good guys in this game. And his whole origin, being a fusion of dead souls, that doesn't sound like a good guy. In the best case, he could be a bipolar (multipolar?) neutral guy. Maybe the whole King Jerrod is inside me thing could make him become a good guy, but let's leave that for MK11.

In the first issue of the comic, Scorpion says Kenshi helped him learn to control his demonic side. Are you talking about the Possessed Kenshi thing from mobile? If that really means possessed possessed, like by a bad guy, like by the same bad guy who's pulling all the strings in MKX, then that's undoubtedly going to happen after the 5-year mark because we've seen un-possessed Kenshi in the comic.

Yes, that was in mention of possessed Kenshi.

He is the savior of minds on this game :laugh:

I won't be surprised if Daegon comes happy with life and calling everybody brothers.

But dat possessed...hmmmm....

If Ermac isn't an option, I would vote for Goro. He is the only one on that list that I wouldn't mind being good, the rest should stay bad guys.

Obviously I would pick Goro.

It'd make sense though. With Goro screwing himself over, and Kintaro leading that Shokan uprising, I could see Goro left with nowhere to go. His "Shokan traditions" wouldn't mean shit anymore.

That's when Kenshi swoops in and works his magic.

Ok, now tell me, Kenshi fights without his eyes, how the hell he will teach Goro to fight without his arms?

Kiddin'! :laugh:

:vroam:

Yellow Ledbetter, why are Cassie and Takeda twice in your sign? Ohhh wait! They are actually different characters... lol