MKD

ermac.png
check-mark-th.png

MKX

scorp.png
check-mark-th.png

MK11

QuestionMark.png

It's becoming apparent that the dude just roams the Earth making career criminals and demonic overlords rethink their life decisions... so, given his 100% success rate so far, who would you like Kenshi to focus his energies on next?!

Quan Chi obviously. Jokes aside I think Kenshi will probably do something with his son after being away from him for most of his life.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

I'm still curious if Kenshi will have any interaction with Ermac at all in this new timeline. I mean, Ermac taught Kenshi how to control his telekinesis, right? It might have been changed in the new timeline, but I'd still love to see the two of them interact and eventually have Kenshi help Ermac again.

I'm still curious if Kenshi will have any interaction with Ermac at all in this new timeline. I mean, Ermac taught Kenshi how to control his telekinesis, right? It might have been changed in the new timeline, but I'd still love to see the two of them interact and eventually have Kenshi help Ermac again.

It might be neat if in this timeline it was Kitana who swayed Ermac toward good, given that her father's soul is bundled up in him somewhere. I imagine Ermac being drawn inexplicably toward helping Kitana, without either of them understanding why.

It might be neat if in this timeline it was Kitana who swayed Ermac toward good.

Kitana has alot on her plate already though, as we've seen. But it could be kinda neat if it ended with her persuading Ermac to leave his loyalty to Shao Kahn and join her in freeing Edenia.

That's the one story point I'm kinda pissed about not being addressed at all yet - Edenia. But that's a discussion for another thread.

his mom. or his second cousin. one of these will definitely be evil in the roster of MK11. another option would be Kung Lao's third cousin who lives in Australia, he is also evil now, corrupted by Sonya's second cousin

Kitana has alot on her plate already though, as we've seen. But it could be kinda neat if it ended with her persuading Ermac to leave his loyalty to Shao Kahn and join her in freeing Edenia.

That's the one story point I'm kinda pissed about not being addressed at all yet - Edenia. But that's a discussion for another thread.

Please no, there are enough good guys in MKX for a lifetime, Ermac should stay badguy or neutral, especially with Kenshi being good already.

And I hope Kenshi doesn't waste any character to the side of good, good already has too many characters as of now, evil needs some new faces.

Introducing the new member of Kenshi's Special Forces... Skull mask, big hammer, 8 feet tall, a dozen merged worlds under his belt... Colonel Shao Kahn!

specialkahn_zpsqoxvvhlb.jpg

I hope he cleanses Ermac again in this timeline, but to me it seems like NRS did some retconning (SURPRISE, SURPRISE) yet again in this timeline.

What I mean is that with Shao Kahn's defeat in the Original Timeline, Ermac was free to pursue his own interests, and decided to be a force for good, with Kenshi cleansing him.

In this timeline, judging by his pre fight intro "We serve the Emperor of Outworld" it seems he's bound to serve whoever is Emperor.

Good thing, who needs two characters with telekinesis that are both good anyway? Especially with a big too-much on the side of good anway.

You need evil and neutral to have a cool story, good vs good is pathetic.

I hope he cleanses Ermac again in this timeline, but to me it seems like NRS did some retconning (SURPRISE, SURPRISE) yet again in this timeline.

What I mean is that with Shao Kahn's defeat in the Original Timeline, Ermac was free to pursue his own interests, and decided to be a force for good, with Kenshi cleansing him.

In this timeline, judging by his pre fight intro "We serve the Emperor of Outworld" it seems he's bound to serve whoever is Emperor.

He has Shao Kahn's soul in him, too, so I imagine that's a pretty big contributor to him not going good.

I really want Ermac to be good. I just find fantastic a character like Ermac, looking like that, is actually a good guy since he looks evil as f*** I am pretty excited to see Kenshi in X, if he's in. Takeda doesn't seem to play like him at all, and Ermac is more sorcery-ish this time around. I surely hope they do not disappoint me about Kenshi's costume. I do love his special forces one in the comics though.