Who got the game today

You lucky bastard. I thought I was getting it today aswell, but the fuckers gave me the shipping date instead of the actual day of arrival. So, I'm getting it tomorrow. Yay...

don't feel bad. ebgames treid to be shifty on me. I saw the game fall out of the counter and i was like! :shock:

I'm holding out until wednesday... to get it. Unless i see a better offer than a $10 free gift card that comes with it.

Tomorrow (tuesday) should be a good day for me to get it I guess... Otherwise I'll go play it at MaxDam's house this thursday I might say :)

The one I'll get will be for reviewing purpouses, anyway; January 15 will be the day I'll finally own it... You know, good old GameCube :p

I was going to wait till x-mas to get this game but I changed my mind at the last minute and went ahead and ordered the kollectors ed. at ebgames.com on the 3rd. Does anybody know when it'll ship? I forgot if you weren't one of the ones that pre-ordered early you'll have to wait...

THIS GAME IS MINE, FOREVER!!!

IGOTMKDsmall.jpg

:D :D :D

BTW, 20% of Strategy Guide with purchase of game at EBgames!

I got mine today (with the Scoprion cover) from EB. It was worth the hour drive.