which 4 characters to return in MK8?

I seriously think that scorpion will definatly be on the new game for one reason: Scorpion is Boon's favorite character

I also think that sub zero is a good candidate. Or maybe reptile in his human form (i personally didnt like the raptor).

Liu kang should stay. he is the main character. i know he wont but.... scorpion will stay but will jax?

Reptile, Raiden, Sub-Zero and Scorpion... Why? Because Midway has made more joke cameos with them then any other character. And I'd hate to not have them there as an option for them to keep doing that.

Sub Zero, Reiko, Kabal and Cage, i know Cage wont come back, he always dies PLUS the new game is gonna be more darker and grittier, no room for comedy eh Mr Boon?

Ah there's always room for comedy. MK has had comic relief (even if it's just accidental) since its inception.

I am getting more and more frustrated with the VS after mortal kombat, This game was supposed to close up the storyline, but no they bring in spiderman Hooray, i think i had a dream about this once, then woke up and said, "That was stupid."

Scorp - Eddys fav.

Kintaro - Was on the page with the super hero.

Really all i know, don't really care about it much anymore.

Spider-Man is a MARVEL property. Why do people keep doing that? BATMAN, SUPERMAN, AQUAMAN, WONDER WOMAN, GREEN LANTERN. These are DC Comics properties.

Seriously people. Give it a chance before writing it off.