Whats with all the special treatment to Kratos??

He's not getting special treatment, he sucks. Bad. I love fighting him, he doesn't stand a chance. I'm glad he's banned in tournaments, it wouldn't be fair to the person playing as him, automatic loss.

I'd say he's difficult to master but wouldn't go as far as to say he's utter crap.

I love me some god of war sir! And I have to say if all these people consider Kratos sucking ass as special treatment then give the 360 users master chief or whoever and let NRS screw them up. Kratos isnt that slow in GOW he shouldnt be in this game. His combos suck his fatalities are weak as hell. He kills thousands of people in much more satisfying ways in GOW. And Mileena not biting his face off how is this special? I take it as an insult. What kratos is too ugly for you to eat woman? You better bite that damn face! And he isnt scared when Ermacs gonna stomp him. Have you people played GOW? He scales titans and destroys them from the inside out. And he dies in every game. Thats just truthful to his character. He wouldnt be scared...ever. Get over it guys its kinda ridiculous. Be happy NRS made sure all their characters played awesome before even working on kratos. Cuz thats how he plays like a last minute half assed add on. Not a character that got special treatment.

Wow some of y'all are insane seriously blaming kratos having fatalitys play out difrent as a sign. Of special treatment really didn't y'all think its a technical issue even if not atleast those 3 fatalities are different.on someone and besides no ones complaining that cyrax and sektor basically have two versions of each of their fatalities yes the differences are slight but so is the kratos stuff anyway maleena doesn't like the taste of the God of war

Angled jump 1 or 2, forward 4, 2 , step forward, 3 -> ex arrows, 3, ex arrows, 3, ex rage of olympus - 59% - corner combo

Angled jump 1 or 2, forward 4, 2, step forward, 3, -> arrows (not ex) , 3 arrows (not ex) 40% - corner combo

Angled jump 1 or 2, 2, 1, Helios head, dash in, nuetral jump 2, dash in 3 -> ex arrows, dash in 3 -> ex arrows, dash in 3, ex arrows, 3, non EX rage of olympus. 60% Mid screen combo.

Kratos is a beast... Idc what anyone says. Check4900's combo videos prove it, those combo aren't impractical, and the combos i've listed i've done before i've seen his video, Kratos is a beast.

You can wake up fleece to get any one off you, the fleece will bounce back anything but a grab i believe, however EX fleece i think does bounce grabs off, does decent damage, and give you frame advantage to combo after it hits for him to dish out a high damaging combo with 1 or 2 bars of EX.

Plus like i've said, he has a block stun loops.

Get a knock down in the corner, 3 - arrows, 3- arrows, crouching 3- arrows.... you just got about 20% damage in chip.

lol it will never end with MK fans. Why does this bother yall so much? Why do yall care the finishers are different on Kratos half of yall cried about them anyway. And don't come back at me with attitude I'm just asking because I don't get it all, so help me understand.

If your paying for a product , you want it to be GREAT not half ass . I personally dont really care because it is a game and its just a fatality . Its just kinda dumb like your in the game , you should be able to get Fatalitied on ( just made that word up )

He's in Mortal Kombat, Humiliation is part of the game. They should have known this when they agreed to have him on there.....

I agree 100%. Kratos doesn't deserve special treatment, nobody does in Mortal Kombat. It takes away the game's sense of humor to see someone take Ermac's boot like a boss instead of freaking out. I would love to see Marcus Fenix make funny noises and movements in this game if he was in it. It would be hilarious. But according to what I'm hearing, Kratos isn't a very fun character. It is an unwritten law that anyone in Mortal Kombat is subject to any kind of humiliation or silliness. Kratos just broke that law.

EDIT: Refer to my signature. XD