What do u think is a reasonable price to charge for a Friendship pack??

What do u think is a reasonable price to charge for a Friendship pack??

• 400 pts or $5

Votes: 20 57.1%
  • 800 pts or $10

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • 1200 pts or $15

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

creed200569

If they came out with a Friendship pack, what do u think is a reasonable price to sell them for? Enough with the I paid $60 for 28 kharacters with 2 fats,1 stage and a babality each along with 30 arenas,story,etc.. We all know that doesnt fly when it comes to DLC. I say 800 pts or $10 would be a good price and well worth it, especially after seeing what they were able to do with Babalities in this game.

i think about 10 bucks since that is a lot of moves and very hard to create and since they will be making them for every character. Your right they would be awesome because the babalities were cool as hell

I would pay anything for an MK9 friendship pack. but ideally Friendship is free, can't put a price on magic ;)

400 Micorsoft points for friendships.

Off-topic I would pay 800 Microsoft points for Brutalities.

Last edited:
I'd say that $10 would be a fair price if every character had a friendship, but I think they would be a lot more successful charging that much if they also threw in an extra pit fatality or background just to kind of make it all worthwhile.

9,99 x-ray pack (L1+R1) and (L2+R2) could be different x-rays.
9,99 for 3d fatality for all, some a 4th.
9,99 for Friendship pack.
19,99 for 10 stages WITH stage kill. (most work and is most expensive to create)
9,99 Brutalities.
9,99 Animalities.
Predator as dlc: I'd even give my nuts for that one!!!

A fatality pack for ALL characters of any fatality would most likely be 800pts/10$ regardless of what we all want. I'd buy it no matter what though so either way I'm in lol.

It isn't opinion.

Scientists actually proved people who think brutalities are cool are mildly retarded.

They did it around 2004, I believe.

Brutalities were the one of the dumbest things ever created. Friendships owned them in every way. Although boon did say they had some great ideas for Brutalities for MK9 but didnt have time. I'm curious to see what they were. Either way I would love to have them both in this game to finsih off the reboot.

Brutalities were the one of the dumbest things ever created. Friendships owned them in every way. Although boon did say they had some great ideas for Brutalities for MK9 but didnt have time. I'm curious to see what they were. Either way I would love to have them both in this game to finsih off the reboot.

Not sure how a brutality is dumb, but either way I'd like to see ANY extra fatalities. MK9 Brutality's???? That would be absolutely insane.

And as far as people fighting over what fatalities are better, personally I thought the animality was the best one.

My overall order would go:

1. Fatality
2. Stage Fatality
3. Animality
4. Brutality
5. Hari Kiri
6. Friendship
7. Babality

That's my opinion

Not sure how a brutality is dumb, but either way I'd like to see ANY extra fatalities. MK9 Brutality's???? That would be absolutely insane.

And as far as people fighting over what fatalities are better, personally I thought the animality was the best one.

My overall order would go:

1. Fatality
2. Stage Fatality
3. Animality
4. Brutality
5. Hari Kiri
6. Friendship
7. Babality

That's my opinion

That's cool, i think Babalities is better than hara-kiri..